Law of the Fashion Office

Things were picking up at the office as soon as I entered I was bombarded with a million questions.

"Gen, pink or Lilac?"

"Gigi,  Poodle or Yorkie?"

"Genevieve, it's an honor to meet you.  I look forward to working with you! "

I stop and take my famous coffee swig and think.
time for the show

"Tiffany,  you know we can't do either color without permission from Paulo. Go ask him and stop sleeping with his roommate."

"Stepin, be a dear and get me a caramel and white husky for the winter shoot. I need power animals, not a boring purse toter."

"You. Name."

I look down at the timid boy. Young, summer intern, a yearly opportunity at the Magazine. He had that swish hair that the young chick's went crazy for. Too bad he batted for the other team. He'll do wonders here.

"Claude Marx-"

"I see, Claude I want you on phones with Chelsea. If you're competent to handle that we shall see about the holiest of holies. Chelsea! "

He was taken away as quickly as he arrived. He screamed a shout of gratitude to which I inwardly smiled. Suddenly,  a sea of fabric entered my vision.

"Coming through! Lady with fabric, and I bite!"

I chuckled at the thought of my best friend and coworker, Claire Madds, hurting anyone. She passed out at the suggestion of blood.

A small but spunky Red head she was a looker at the company. Set off by her Green eyes she was a stunner at 5'3".

"Boss lady, are we on for lunch today? I am prepared to get frazzled and funny!"
Frazzled and Funny=Drunk in the noon.

"I don't know.  there's so much to do and the sets aren'-

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I WANNA EAT WITH YOOOOOOOOOU!!!!"

To see my best friend act like a little child was entertaining and I snapped a few shots while she flailed on the ground. 
Blackmail- So simple.

"I promise that I will go with you to lunch if you stop this embarrassing scene now. I also promise outdoor seats too."

That put her in a better mood and soon she was skipping through the office with the bolts of fabric as if they were nothing at all.

I was mid chuckle when I saw the bane of my existence,  Carrie Marbles.  She screamed "whore on a stick" and she looked like one too. Today she wore a dress that was size too small and emphasized her implants. we all knew they were implants as she had been a respectable B- cup to a DoubleE- cup over the last vacation.
Coincidence, I think not!?!

She slutters(strut+slut+flutters=Slutters) toward where I was and she tilts her head.
Round one! Let's get ready to ruuuuuuuuummmmmmbbbbleeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Ding

"Gee,  had no idea they hired transvestites here. Where did Genevieve go?"

The hush hung around the office and all phones paused as if in anticipation of what was going to happen. I stood there looking at her
Happy thoughts,  Happy thoughts. Only the best for my mind!!!

"Nicole, be a dear and call security."

"Whatever for m'am ?"

"She is going to need assistance with leaving."

Then I lunged at her.

A flurry of neon nails and ripped clothes were apparent, and would have made any modern artist proud.  I of course was pulled apart by security, James and Andrew.

"I'm ok.She needs to go though. Immediately!"

"You got it. Right away m'am. "

You may be wondering how I pulled my weight around the office. Simple- I'm kind to everyone. Never forget birthdays and holidays of my coworkers and staff of the office and you've got yourself an army.

I watch as they take away Carrie,  and make my way to the Holiest of Holies. The closet at M'Kay!%* rivaled the closet at Modes. I stepped in and felt a sense of tranquility as I walked through the time capsule of fashion. I was here with a purpose, to tell Claire about the baby.

"Clairy-bear! I have the most important news to give you, and a chocolate bar for not attacking me."

A malicious laughter filled the closet and out stepped Claire with elbow length silk gloves and a cute pair of Joliets.

"You seem to be speaking my language, continue."

I burst into laughter at her randomness and sat on a plushie couch. I handed her the Chocolate and waited for her to sit down. 

"So what is it your dying to tell me?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ohhhhhhhhhh.

it's about to get real. lol ☺

Great to get this off my mind. Comments are lovely as usual, and if you just want to talk than that's cool too.

Best,

Hime-chan