Sakura and Gaara

Cafana989: Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know that this story is a few years old (3-4) and I went back and did a little bit of editing but not a who lot so please don't be mad with it. Also some of the chapters get really short so I am sorry. but the story is finished so here you go!

Please enjoy!

Chapter 1: a past meeting

One-day Sakura was wondering around the leaf village. There is nothing to do today no missions for a 23 year old woman like me" Sakura said as she walked into a music store.

When she walked in she was shocked to find a man standing there with a copy of my chemical romance's black parade." you like My Chem." Sakura said with out looking who it was. Then she looked up at him "Gaara is that you? WOW you look ...WOW" Sakura said

"Hello Gaara I haven't seen you in years."I was on a mission with Temari and Kankuro" Gaara said. Then he turned away and went to pay for the CD "bye" she said as she walked out the door to find Temari and Kankuro there. "Hi guys" Sakura said and walked away. Kankuro and Temari walked in "she got prettier since we last saw her 6 years ago.

Kankuro turned and stared at the konitchi Gaara walked out to see his brother staring at the pink haired girl then Temari looked "Kankuro you pervert STOP IT NOW" Temari said as she hit him on the back of the head with her fan. Then they walked off but Gaara decided to follow the pink haired girl. Sakura walked around then she ran into Naruto and Kakashi sensei "hi" Sakura said to then "hey Sakura we were going to get some ramen then train do you want to come?" Naruto asked in a kind voice "um.... Sure I'll go" Sakura answered sweetly. They walked and on their way the stopped and said hi to the three training ninja Neji, Tenten and Lee they were training for a mission Tsunade - san had given them since they were all anbu they were on another mission to bring Sasuke back even though Sakura said it was fine she didn't care anymore. After their stop the got to the restaurant and ate the rambled on about old times and how much fun they had.