Sakura and Gaara Chapter 6

Chapter 6: It's his fight!

Chapter 6  

Sakura woke up with a splitting headache, her head throbbed. Even the faint sound of rain against rock hurt her head. "Your awake" a voice called from the other side of the cave where a campfire illuminated it. "Yeah so where am I?" Sakura growled "and I thought you would be so happy to see me" Sasuke continued ignoring her question. "In your dreams" Sakura hissed. 

"Touchy are we" Sasuke said getting up off of the hard ground coming towards Sakura. She immediately reached fro the weapon holder tape to her leg and was shocked to find that it had been removed. "Looking for this?" Sasuke said holding the holder in his hands then suddenly throwing it backwards. "Let me go back" Sakura hissed through clenched teeth. 

"We can't do that now can we my love" he whispered suddenly appearing directly in front of her. She reached out to slap him his hand caught her wrist and pushed her backward to the hard ground. "Wow Sakura you look so defenseless" he chuckled. Sakura just glared at him. "You think that Gaara will actually come .....Stupid" he growled "as if he loves anyone but himself" Sasuke said 

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO LOVES ONLY YOURSELF" Sakura shrieked earning a slap across the face and a bright red hand mark clearly shown on her pale skinned cheek. Tears filled up her eyes the force of the slap was enough to make her teeth rattle she trembled in fear as the Uchiha kissed down her face and neck. Sakura noticed sand slowly slid across the floor Sasuke was so caught up in his own world not to notice it. Rough sand stroked Sakura's leg reassuringly. Sasuke ripped Sakura's shirt to shreds. She shrieked in terror "SASUKE STOP!" she screamed. 

It was about that time Gaara hastily entered the cave. The sight of Sasuke on top of his Sakura cause his blood to boil further make Shukaku fully alert Gaara's eyes were now yellow and filled with blood lust. "LET HER GO" Gaara snarled. Uchiha looked over at him in surprised he hadn't even sensed his presence. "Never" Sasuke hissed getting off of Sakura Gaara looked over Sakura noticing she was for the most part unharmed. 

Naruto Kakashi Kankuro and Temari appeared to find Gaara almost completely taken over by Shukaku's rage "G-Gaara' Temari stuttered "get Sakura" Gaara yelled Temari and Kankuro nodded heading towards Sakura Sasuke blocked their path a huge wave of sand swept over carrying the Uchiha with it. Naruto stepped forward to help Gaara Kakashi stopped him "don't it's his fight" Kakashi informed Naruto looked up at him confused Kakashi's eyes serious.