Sakura and Gaara Chapter 3

Chapter 3: fate's meeting?

Chapter 3 

Everyone stared blankly at Sasuke as he emerged from the bushes Sakura was slightly freaked out it looked like Sasuke had started Naruto as well but Kakashi looked completely bred. "god what is wrong with you Kakashi" Sakura though Naruto was slowly reaching for a kunai and Kakashi already had one in his hand. Sakura still no matter how much she missed Sasuke in the past she wanted him to let go over her. She ripped her wrist from his hand. 

She looked at him he was smiling. The smile was very cold and sent a chill down her spine. " w-w-what do you want Sasuke" she asked...Temari was off on a tangent again complaining that they had been there three days and still no sign of Sasuke. Gaara was about ready to punch her he knew that they had been sent there because of a suspicious note that said Sasuke would be returning to the leaf village to destroy it. He knew that it was stupid for him the kazekage to be here on a mission but he wanted to go. while lost in his thoughts for once Kankuro came 

" we have spotted him Gaara-sama" Kankuro said Gaara snapped out of it " yes and where is Sasuke" Gaara asked strongly" he is down by the training ground and is in a tangle with Naruto Kakashi and Sakura" he replied normally that last name would have never affected him the way it did but for some reason it hit him the wrong way and he wanted so bad to beat Sasuke to a bloody pulp. Within seconds they were off... 

"Aww come on Sakura don be like that" Sasuke said" I am only here to destroy the leaf village and take you with me" Sakura stared at him then her gaze shifted to Naruto and Kakashi who were soaking wet. When Sasuke appeared she completely forgot it was raining the water would make it harder to get away. 

Sasuke staggered towards them that when she noticed he was injured she was about to take pity on him when he pulled out a kunai and threw it at her she couldn't movie and Naruto and Kakashi were to far away to stop it. She closed her eyes the loud sound of metal crashing to the rocky ground filled the air.