chapter 1

Korra, Asami, Bolin, and Makhoe went to the sky bison stables to go scout some hoes out. The four dweebs climbed on the poor things back as it's literally forced to do their bidding. 'This is abuse, no cap.' Thought the Bison as he rode into the sky.

As the animal abuse continued, they saw it. The thiccest robot in history. Every step it steps, a huge clap follows up the sound.

"Damn, shawty got the fatty," Makhoe grinned. Korra punched him in the arm as she looked at Asami, who actually had the fatty, but she wouldn't admit it, cause she's a pussy.

Inside Kuviras robot, she sees the Bison and decides to shoot it. As she aimed towards the idiots, Bolin screeched like a banshee and bison, not wanting to die today, decides to leave.

The weapon fired towards them and the Bison literally screeched as it flew away with the losers strapped on it's back.

Kuvira smiled. She knew those cuckers would tell Raikhoe that she was early but she didn't care. "Continue walking towards Republic City." She demanded. The robot took a step forward, with a huge CLAP. She sighed. "We could've have made that ass a little skinner?" One of the people in the cockpit laughed. "No lol."
>>>><<<<<

"AY TENZIN! KUVIRA EARLY AS HELL!" Korra literally fucking screeched as she jumps off Mr. Bison. Asami followed her as the Avatar looked at the old fart with piercing blue eyes. Makhoe and his brother ran up behind them. Tenzin stroked his beard. "Hmm...Well Shit." He sighed then kicked some rocks on the ground. "The citizens isn't all evacuated," Tenzin informed. "I don't care lmao." Korra responded. She looked at Makhoe and kicked him in dick, because she wanted to. Then, she walked over to Asami and kissed her. Asami kissed her back while Makhoe was crying on the ground like a bitch.

"Grow up Makhoe,"

Korra snickered at what Asami said.

"Yeah, Grow up,"