chapter 8

While ✨MATERIAL GWORL✨ Wu was off giving autographs to those dumb bihs, Korra ran out and went to fuck Kuvira up.

The others ran out as well, but giving that phat ass robot some space, knowing the thiccness could kill them all, although some of them weren't opposed to dying from ass.

Especially Asami.

Korra went around to scan the ass but there was no entrance or hole. 'Ass with no hole? Damn.'

"Lin, give me a hand," The milf soon walked over and helped the avatar rip open a hole into it.

Mako whistled. "That's a big anus."

Korra sighed, then smacked the bitch.

Asami gave her a thumbs up in response, making the Avatar smile.

"Alright, let's go fuck up that bih,"
<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>
Kuvira was going through it.

She had Juice WRLD blasting through the speakers in the cockpit.

I admit it, another hoe got me finished

Broke my heart oh no you didn't

She sat there sad af until Korra busted through the door, ready to kick some ass until she saw her enemy, the woman who literally destroyed half of Pubic City, on the floor, crying, listening to emo rap.

Korra nudged her with her foot. "Are you broken or something?"

Kuvira sniffled.

The avatar just sighed in disbelief, picked her up like the bitch she is and brought her outside to the rest of the group.

Raiko pissed himself at the sight of Kuvira, which made Korra even more disappointed.

She dropped the earth kingdom leader on the ground and stepped back.

"The bih was really listening to emo rap like a thirteen year old after we fucked up that robot."

Lin walked over and put handcuffs over Kuvira's wrist.

In response, she sighed in pleasure. "Sorry, I have a bondage kink."

Lin gagged. "I'm making sure you never see the light of day again."

As she dragged Kuvira away, Asami grabbed Korra's shoulders and kissed her.

She pulled away after a few seconds, and patted her head. "Good avatar," she then got close to her ear. "Meet me at my house later, imma fuck you."

Then, she walked away like the queen she was.

Pubic City may be fucked up now, but Korra's pussy was about to be as well, and she wasn't gonna let anyone get in the way of it.

THE END

Put this story off for awhile and honestly forgot about it until now. I might go back and rewrite this chapter but for now, have this.

Happy pride month 🏳️‍🌈