chapter seven eleven

The room was silent, like watching someone get hit by a car after cheering for them to do a flip. Bolin was on the ground in a fetus position, waiting for the end to come, but nothing happened. Now, he'll have to deal with the image that he just saw that was forever burned into his mind.

Korra cleared her throat.

"Can we kill this th0t now?"

The others agreed since they just witnessed God's wraith on them.

"Hold on bitches."

The group heard the clicking of high heels getting closer to them till they saw Prince Wu in a dress and heels, wearing a lot of makeup and a wig.

Mako was drooling in the corner while the rest of the group was confused as all hell. They never knew Wu was a ✨Material Girl✨.

"Play my song, Mako."

He snapped his fingers and Mako stumbled to get the song going.

(MATERIAL GIRL💅)

"Let's go besties."

Wu walked out of the building, with his hips swaying.

As soon as Kuvira's goons saw Wu, they were instantly attracted to how amazing he looked.

They flooded out of the robot like
Asami's puthy when she saw Korra. They ran towards Wu, trying to get an autograph on their helmets or on their ass.

Wu, like the Legend he is, kept going, leading them to a building where they would be arrested and where they could get their autographs.

Korra and Asami couldn't believe their eyes.

The man, the myth, the legend, Prince Wu, just literally saved so much time and energy by taking the f-boys and leading them to prison.

Authors note: writing this at 11pm. Why are you reading this still. 📸🤨