chapter 3

As the dorks enter the city, while blasting WAP, Raikhoe came running towards them. "Stop that Cardi B. This is a Christian server." He put his hands on his knees. "Also, any news on that hoe Kuvira?"

Korra shook her head and turned up WAP even louder. Asami picked up Korra and carried her along with the radio. "PLAY THAT BITCH LOUDER!" She shouted as Korra turned it up All the way, knowing that bitches in their houses can hear the beauty of that wet ass pussy.

CLAP

"Well, the bitch is here." Korra sighed as she got off Asami. "Yo after this, wanna fuk?" Asami nodded. The Avatar smiled and turned to the thiccest robot to exist.

"Let's show that bitch what WAP means." She restarted WAP as the cuckers went running towards the robot.
------
Kuvira smiled from the robot's view. "Pubic City is finna get on their knees for me. Everyone loves a dictator." The robot continued walking, with a loud CLAP following it.

"What is that noise?" Kuvira listened very closely only to be greeted with Cardi B yelling about how she wants it to touch the dingly dang that swings in the back of her throat. Kuvira scoffed. "Two can play this game." She pressed a button near here that would bring up two massive speakers from the robot's shoulders and put in a CD.

"THIS is the truest horny music. No cap."
--------
Korra looked at the robot as it magically fucking grew two big ass speakers. "What the fuck-" a song started to play as the three fuckboys ran to cover.

"HUMP ME, FUCK ME, DADDY BETTER MAKE ME CHOKE,"

Korra's eyes widened. This song was so damn old, she never thought that Kuvira would listen to it. But a thottie like her gonna listen to that stuff.

Bolin was on the ground, white foam coming from his mouth as Cupcakke continued the deepthroat. He was only used to hearing WAP and Barbie Girl so hearing something like this would literally fucking hurt his innocent little soul.

Asami sighed and kicked the man who was dying on the ground. "Oh my fucking goawd, he fucking dead." Korra looked down at Bolin. "Oh no! Anyways-" She looked back at Asami. She wasn't impressed. "Surprise shawty...?" Korra said, spreading her arms out. Asami sighed. "I don't get enough for this." She grabbed the radio and plugged it into the radio broadcast system so the whole city can hear about the WAP.

Kuvira grunted. "MAKE THAT DEEPTHROAT LOUDER!" she ordered. She aimed the big ass cannon towards the broadcast tower, where the three fuck faces are at. "Ready to fire?" She glanced towards the cockpit, who nodded. "Fire this bih." The cannon fired with a ray of purple coming from the arm. 

Meanwhile, the three dummies saw that thicc ass robot from the distance, getting ready to fire the weapon. "AY, THE HOE IS AIMING AT US!" Korra cried out. Asami looked to see the thottie shoot the weapon towards them. "GET DOWN IDIOT!" Asami cried out. They fell to the ground as the ray fucking rekted the station. 

After it was done firing, they got up and looked around. "Damn, must have a DAP." Korra commented as she kicked a fucking rock that broke her toe. "FAK!" She fell over and cried. Asami sighed, knowing that she was surrounded by idiots. 

------------

Authors Note: Why do y'all read this trash idk what is happening anymore.