chapter 4

As the deepthroat and WAP played across each other, connected by the horiness of women, the group of hoes walked across the rubble of the building that used to be.

"Damn, that's sad as hell." Asami sighed, looking at the building that she built.

"Mhm, yeah sure." Korra looked ahead and saw another radio and a CD of her favorite song through a store window. She ran towards it, not giving a fuck about Bolin dying under the rubble.

She threw a rock and destroyed the window like someone from world star. She grabbed both things and put the CD in, turning it all the way up while smiling like a fucking psychopath.

"I need another CD player and big ass speakers," she said. "Big enough to make things shake."

Asami snickered. "That's what she said."

Korra shot her a 'cut the cameras, deadass' look. She looked away and shrugged.

"You better make me shake tonight," she murmured, hoping the hottie didn't hear her.

She did.

Asami poked Korra's side and leaned into the Avatar's ear. "I'll make you beg," she whispered. Korra shivered at the comment as Asami pulled away to look at her.

"You horny hoe."

Asami shrugged.

CLAP

The two looked over to see a thottie ass robot walking towards them. They never realized how BIG the booty was. It was like seeing The Kardashians with all their plastic surgeries combined into one big ass.

Korra wrapped her arm around Asami's waist and use her air bending to get away, with Asami flipping off the robot.

"SUCK MY CRUSTY ASS DICK!" She yelled out.

As the two lands on a roof, they look to see the robot, still blasting deepthroat.

'THIS WILL NEVER FUCKING END

BALLERINA THAT DICK WHEN I SPIN'

Korra sighed, as she knew the wet ass pussy can't overcome that. 

"I think Pubic City is fucked." she kicked a rock. 

Asami scoffed. "Yeah, just a little, but we can't give up. Let's find another way to beat that thicc ass." She walked over and dragged out a dead ass Bolin from the rubble, kicking him to get him up. 

"I hate to say this, but we need Makhoe to get his dead brother." She sighed and looked back at her hot-ass girlfriend, who is a fucking rhino of a woman.

Korra hummed in response. "We need a better song for this battle." She tapped her foot in thought. These hoes aren't going down without a fight, and she knew that shit will hit the fan soon, but an idea popped into her head. A smile grew across her face.

"Oh lord, this is going to be good," Asami said.
>>>>>><<<<<
"Well damn."

Kuvira looked at how many cupcakke remixes there are on YouTube and wanted to cry. She never knew how much she impacted the world. A single tear fell from her eye.

She looked over at the rubble that she caused. Some people in the pit were shocked but some were laughing.

Kuvira was one of them.

She thought it was fun knowing those bitches got what they deserve and now, she can take over Pubic City with ease.

CLAP

The clap echoed across the city, letting everyone know who has the biggest ass in the world. Some people snickered at the loud clap but Kuvira finds that shit aggravating.

'MY PANTIES STUCK IN MY ASS'

Kuvira smiled. "Is there a way to make it louder?"

"Well, there's the international broadcast system that could go everywhere and just play that shit 24/7." Someone in the back suggested.

"Great, get our asses over there," Kuvira commanded.
----------
CLAP

As soon as they got to the broadcast station, they noticed that there's a lot of hoes surrounding it, ready to beat up a damn robot.

Kuvira gritted her teeth. "Fuck these guys. They pussies."

As soon as she said that, speakers came to life, followed with this message;

'HEY WHORES, IT'S YA BOI, KORRA, BOUT TO PLAY A SICK ASS SONG TO BEAT UP A THICC ASS ROBOT. THAT ASS BE THICKER THAN ALL THE KARDASHIANS COMBINED TIMES 10.'

As soon as the message ended, a song started playing that no one could hear but then;

'I am a registered sex offender, I stuck my dick inside a blender.'

Oh No.

Korra has mastered shitty memes from the internet, like every nine-year-old nowadays.

As the music got louder, Kuvira prepared the cannon to fire but some bitchy kids decide to pull an uno reverse card and point the cannon towards the robot's foot, fucking annihilating it.

'Well, shit.' Kuvira thought.