chapter 5

Kuvira yelled in frustration as she stomped her foot like the little brat she is. "That dumb hoe. Imma expose her ass." She grabbed a tablet and logged onto the worlds worst app.

Twitter.

She cleared her throat and pressed the recording button.

"I've come to make an announcement, Korra the Avatar is a bitch ass mother fucker. She just fucked Asami. That's right, she got a plastic peepee out and fucked Asami with it, and she said it was 'this big,'"Kuvira did a hand motion, expanding it to show what the straps size was. "And I said, 'that's disgusting'. So, I'm making a call-out post on my Twitter.com. Korra, you're a fucking bottom and you know it. Asami can easily top and you're just using the strap for show."

Kuvira stopped the recording and posted it, tagging Korra and Asami in the post.

"This should be fun,"
-----------
"What the absolute shit is this," Asami asked, logging into her Twitter to see the latest update on Demon Slayer. She looked at the tweet that she was tagged in by Kuvira. Her eyes widened.

"Ah hell nah." She murmured and threw her phone across the field, with it landing in some rubble.

She looked over and saw that Korra was silently staring at her phone with tears threatening to run down her face, her hand covering her mouth.

Her top status has been ruined.

"Korra, we knew this already, you were a bitch ass bottom." Asami placed a hand on Korra's shoulder.

Korra scoffed. "Sure, but I need to be the Alpha."

Asami removed her hand and quickly walked away from the Avatar, realizing that she's in love with a dumbass.