💜🤬Chapter 3😭💜

Kokichi

I woke up smiling thinking of that green-haired hunk from last night. I get up and put on some clothes and my binder and went skipping to Shuichi's room. Since, what was his name again?...... Oh, Rantaro was with my brother I guess their friends. I stand there leaning my body back and forth waiting for Shuichi to open up his door. The door opens and Shuichi stands at the doorway looking at him surprised. Well, of course, he'd e surprised I don't really stand outside his door or even try to interact with him soooo.

He smiles "Good morning Koki~" He says. Ugh, I hate it when he uses that nickname. I smile back and say "Good morning Shuichi". He seemed really giddy when I said that and went to try and hug me but I dodged it. "You know Shuichi I was wondering about last night," I say in a pondering tone "Mhm!" he nods like a dog responding to his master. "Since you know your way around the school and know almost everyone," I say still in a pondering tone. "Mhm!" He responds happily. "Can you tell me where Rantaro hangs out!?" I ask excitedly. His face looked like he was expecting me to ask something else. "Didn't I tell you last night that you not allowed to date him" He says scoldingly. "Who says I want to date him I just want to know where he hangs out and possibly become friends," I say trying to deny his point.

"Kokichi I know you and I know you don't 'want to be just friends'" He says the friends part with air quotes. "Look I don't get what the big deal is," I say putting my hands on my hips. "WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL?!!?!?! HE IS A PLAYER AND SLEEPS WITH WOMEN AND THEN DROPS THEM THE NEXT DAY!!!!!!" He says pissed. "So that means he's good at sex," I say looking at Shuichi with a dirty face. "I- KOKICHI I FORBID YOU TO EVER SEEING HIM!!" "Look your overacting" He seemed shocked at what I said "O-OVEREACTING!! THIS IS NOT OVEREATING I'M BASICALLY UNDERREACTING!!" He yells at me. I roll my eyes "Suuuuuure" I say sarcastically.

He looked like he was about to say something else then "KIDS BREAKFAST IS READY!!!" Shuichi's uncle says from downstairs. I smirk at Shuichi and then run downstairs and sit down at the table and started to eat. Shuichi ran down and looked really pissed I giggle a little. Shuichi's uncle looks at him wondering why he is angry "Shuichi? are you okay?" His uncle says worriedly. "Well I was before Kokichi started talking about that avocado idiot," Shuichi says angrily and sis down and angrily eats. Shuichi's uncle looks at Shuichi "Avocado idiot?" Shuichi's uncle ponders.

"I think his name is Rantaro" I reply to his uncle. "Avocado idiot" Shuichi mumbles angrily. Shuichi's uncle looks at me "And so why is Shuichi pissed about him?" he asks me while sitting down in the remaining chair. "Because I want to date him," I say and Shuichi automatically stands up and slams his hands on the table looking at me, and yells "YOU ARE NOT DATING HIM!!!" "See" Shuichi's uncle sighs "Shuichi, Kokichi is at that age when he wants to start dating so leave him be" Shuichi's uncle says.

Shuichi's face was flabbergasted. I giggle seeing his face like that. "KOKICHI WANTS TO DATE A PLAYER AND ALL HE DOES IS SLEEP WITH A GIRL AND THEN DROPS THEM THE NEXT DAY!!" Shuichi yells angrily. Shuichi's uncle was surprised and then looks at me. "Kokichi I'm fine if you start dating but dating a player is a very bad idea" I look at Shuichi's uncle angrily. Like geez I can't do anything I want. I just want to date a boy that seems to have interest in me.

I guess I don't deserve love. I feel tears building up in my eyes. I close them "YOU BOTH HATE MEEEE!!" I yell at them tears spilling out of my eyes. They both looked at me shocked. "Kokichi I-" "SHUT UP!!!" I cut Shuichi off and grabbed my backpack and ran to school.

I don't want to see both of them. There idiots. They don't care about me. Why was I born? If this was going to be my life. Why??!??! My inner monologue was cut off by me tripping and hitting the ground. "OW!!" I yell out.

I feel this stinging pain in my knees. I look to see I scrapped both of my knees open pretty badly and now there bleeding. DAMNIT!!! I can't even run right! God I'm stupid!!