💙😡Chp. 2😡💙

SHUICHI

I unlock the door and let Rantaro in. "Hmmm..This is quaint" he says " Are you making fun of my living room?" I say while locking the door. "Someone's living room can tell you a lot about them" he says and looks at the living room a little more before he speaks up " And your's say that your boring and plain" then he sticks out his tongue at me. "You know I bet yours looks like shit" I say to him. He rolls his eyes and smiles "I can't tell it's always filled with girls" he then goes and sits on the couch and starts taking out his notebook and other things from his bag.

"Aren't you gonna offer your guest something to drink?" I smile "Sure let me just get some water from the toilet"I say he rolls his eyes "I'll be right back I need to get my laptop" and I start walking upstairs to my room. I almost opened the door then I stopped, I should make sure Kokichi won't come out. I walked over to his room and knock after a few second I hear shuffling. The door open and I see Kokichi's face "What do you want?" he says in an annoyed tone "I just want to make sure that your here and that your going to stay in your room " I say to him "Yeah i'm just gonna stay in my room like always. Why?" "Oh! It's nothing I just wanted to make sure that's all!" "Okay" and then he closed the door on my face. Well at least I don't have to worry about that.

I go to my door and twist the door handle and push open. I look to see my laptop still on my bed I grab it and quickly go downstairs. I place the laptop on the table in front of the couch. I look to see where Rantaro was sitting to see him not there. I hear a noise in the kitchen and ran as fast as I can to the noise which was pretty fast since i'm used to running. I look to see Rantaro closing the door to my refrigerator holding a ramune "You wouldn't get me a drink so I got one myself" I snatch the ramune out of his hand, I don't like him touching stuff in my house but also it's Kokichi's and he would know if somebody took it and drank it, and he gets very angry and will blame it on me and then hate me for the rest of my life.

"You can't have this. You can have any other drink except this" he rolls his eyes and open the refrigerator door again and grabs a soda and then I put the ramune back. Then we start heading back to the living room to work on our project. I open my laptop click on chrome and we start to get to work.

To what seems like hours probably because it was, we're almost finished "Alright now all we have to do is finish some of the decoration and then we're done" "Finally" he says in an exhausted tone. I start to work on the finishing touches and notice that Rantaro's hands aren't on the poster board. I look at him to see him fixated on something, I look at the direction he's looking and-OH NO. I see Kokichi lazily walking to the fridge to grab what I assume is his ramune or panta. "Who is that?" Rantaro asks still fixated on the purple haired boy "That's my younger brother. Can we get back to the project now?" I say and he just shakes his head "That's a boy?" he asks "Well yeah I just said that" now I see Rantaro's pupils going up and down which means he's checking out Kokichi.

WAIT!? CHECKING OUT KOKICHI!! NOOOO I will not let Kokichi date this man whore. I look back to see Kokichi approaching the stairs. Thank ATUA!! Once he goes up those stairs he ain't coming back down. "HEY!" I hear Rantaro shout. Wait!! Nooo!! Just let him go upstairs.

Kokichi turns around and stares at the avocado looking man for a few seconds before he smiles. "You mean me?" Kokichi asks "Well I don't see any other purpled-haired cuties" Rantaro says and then winks. Kokichi blushes and starts to bit on his lip. Nope nope nope nope not letting this happen. I stand up and start to walk Kokichi upstairs "Well it's very late for Kokichi and he needs his sleep" I say pushing Kokichi all the way up and into his room. "Who was that?" Kokichi asks in a dreamy tone "No one you should care about" I say some of my anger seeping out.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN "NO ONE I SHOULD CARE ABOUT"?! HE'S A HOTTIE!!" Kokichi says well more like screams "Just ignore him he's a douche" I say "Hphm" Kokichi says and starts pouting and I close the door and make my way downstairs to see Rantaro still looking phased out. I walk over and sit down and go back to what we were doing. I see Rantaro is still in his own imagination "Hey!" I say and then slap him in the back of the head "OW! What did you do that for?" he asks "Were trying to finish a project, remember?" "Oh yeah" he says and then we go back to work.

"So how old is your younger brother?" he asks "My brother is a freshman and i'd advise you not to do anything funny with him" I snark back at him "We won't be doing anything funny" "Oh! and don't think any dirty thoughts of him" "Too late" he says, I look at him angrily and he just smiles back "I thought you were into girls" "Well I must be bi then but, your brother does look like a girl" well that's because he is one but I would never tell Rantaro that and I don't want him around my brother tainting him.

"Let's just finish this QUIETLY" I say and after that there was no more talking just silence. "And done!" I say  "Finally I don't have to work with you anymore" "Same here" Rantaro says. He starts backing up his stuff and heads to the door. "Wait!" I hear someone shout out. I turn behind me and see Kokichi. OH COME ON!!!  "What is it?" Rantaro asks "I didn't get your name" Rantaro smiles "Rantaro Amami, You?" "Kokichi Saihara" "Cute name. I just don't like the last part, I think I can change it?" he says the last part seductively, and I see Kokichi blushing "Well Rantaro it's late you should be going" "bu-" and before he could finish I pushed him out the door and locked it.

"Shuichi! Why did you do that?" Kokichi whines out "Because he's a bad boy. He goes around and sleeps with women and i'm not letting you be one of those" I say sternly "Awwww come on" "Now you should be going to sleep and don't complain" Kokichi pouts and then stomps upstairs to his "I FUCKING HATE YOU!" Kokichi screams before he slams his door. I'm just doing what's best for him that's all.

He doesn't hate me. Right? I go up to my room thinking about what Kokichi said. He doesn't hate me I know that but, he yells at me and avoids me. I feel a stinging feeling on the corners of my eyes and before I know it tears start rolling down. I grab a pillow on my bed and hug it. Letting my tears stain the pillowcase.

HE HATES ME!!

(A/N: I hope you guys like this chapter, anyways have a good day/night)