OO4

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

MIKASA STIFFENED at the question threw to her. to say that she was flustered by the question was an understatement.

“ pardon me? ” mikasa stammered. “ i didn’t mean it like that.. ” her face flushed lightly, pulling her scarf to cover her lips that was already forming to a tiny smile.

truth to be told, all of them were just the same age as you. a few of them being older by months or one - two years

she found you cute, really. but she kept her boundaries off in thinking further more as you probably don’t like people your same gender.

isabella laughed lightly, she was always laughing. is she that really kind?

“ don’t worry my dear, if you’re wondering, my daughter likes girls. ”
‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

‎ ‎ ‎

MORNING CAME by quickly as you laid comfortably in your sheets and cold pillow. the ac was on, keeping the room nice and cold, just the temperature you want all the time.

the sunlight kissed you as you shifted your position in bed.

you reached out to your phone, simply checking the time.

your hair was a mess, it was only 5 : 01 in the morning, you have at least two hours to get ready for school. you have no plans of getting to class early, but you’re really hungry to the point you might just start biting your own flesh.

you stood up from your bed quickly opening the bathroom door to take a shower and start fixing your uniform and maybe, apply a light makeup look.

a knock was heard from your door as you muttered a small ‘ come in ’ to see your mother in a formal yet casual dress.

“ good morning honey, ” she greeted you. “ are you ready for school? ” she slightly opened the door, walking towards you in a slow manner.

you watched her with careful eyes as she took the hair brush from your hands, brushing your hair in a loving manner.

you melted softly at each brush, her soft hands landed in your shoulders as she smiled.

her smile was sweet, you felt like, something bad would happen once this moment ends.

“ you look so pretty my princess. ” she complimented you as furrowed your brows at the sudden gesture.

“ i would sacrifice the world for you. ” she muttered, making sure you didn’t catch it.

tears were breaming her eyes as she stared at you. you truly resembles your father.

from your hair, eyes, everything.

he was a loving husband to her, too bad he’s dead, and probably, she was too.

“ i’m sorry. ” you stared at her in the mirror as tears flowed from her eyes like a water fall. your mother’s tough wall crumbling. “ i’m sorry for all those times i didn’t spend my time with you. ” she gripped your shoulders tightly as you only stared at her.