O15

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

“ THANK YOU, MISS SAMANTHA. ” you thanked the old lady, who smiled in response, feeling happy that you had recognized her nice doings.

“ it’s a pleasure to serve you, m’lady. ” she said, still giving you a smile which you found slightly creepy. “ if you need anything else, please call me, have a nice evening young masters. ”

“ she’s kinda weird. ” ymir said once the old lady had left, eating her fair share of food. “ have some more. ”

historia nudged ymir at the side as the latter put some of her food in your plate, urging you to start eating. “ she’s just kind. ”

“ still weird. ”

“ ymir! ”

“ she is.. kinda weird. ” you spoke, glancing around the quiet area of the restaurant where samantha had led you in to have a peaceful dinner, looking if she was some what near to hear the conversation.

“ see what i mean? ” ymir shrugged as the blonde continued to scold her which she didn’t much payed attention to.

“ she is nice.. but it’s creepy how she she was smiling to and just staring at me the whole.. time. ” you grumbled out, taking a bite of your food. “ but regardless, she’s nice. ”

“ but creepy. ”

“ ymir for the love of— ” historia started but was immediately cut off when you spoke. “ about the conversation in the car, can you tell me about it now? ”

“ tell you what? ” historia said.

“ hange told me about a spy. ” you paused, taking a sip of your juice. “ it was.. one of my friends? ”

“ ah, about that, hange wasn’t supposed to tell you it, really, but sure. ” you could hear a drip of sarcasm in her words, remaining to quiet to let her continue. “ they probably told you already that we had conducted a private investigation for your safety. ”

she paused before continuing, “ we are suspecting that one of your friends are working under the warriors. ”

“ again the ‘ friends ’, i only have two friends! ”

“ figured. ” ymir grumbled, a small smirk displaying in her face as you hissed at her. “ what’s that suppose to mean? ”

“ back to the topic! ” historia interrupted, stopping the conversation before it escalated to a fight. “ please respect the food and refrain from fighting. ”

ymir gave no response as you muttered a small sorry, gesturing for her to continue her words. “ as i was saying, this matter is suppose to be discussed inside a private room or rather, somewhere more private than the headquarters meeting room. ”