O13

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

“ ABOUT WHAT? ” hange cleared her throat before speaking.

“ about the warriors. ” you raised your eyebrow in confusion, isn’t something like this needs to be discuss in a meeting room or something?

“ what about them? ”

“ we believe that you’re working close with a member of them. ” working close? for hell’s sake, you only have two friends to begin with.

“ we can’t confirm this yet as we are still conducting investigation to keep you safe. ” she took a pause, inhaling the cold air of the room. “ we can’t talk about this in the conference room as we also believe, there is a spy among us. ”

now that’s something you weren’t expecting. sure, you were expecting them to say something about your safety and all but not like all of tho confidential details.

“ you’re telling me this for my safety, right? ” they hummed in response, watching you pause in your eating. “ but you do know that i have only two friends, right? ”

“ yes, we conducted an investigation about your friends, ” they shot you an apologetic look. “ i apologize if we conducted this without you knowing or your consent, but we have our eyes in one of your friends. ”

“ uhm, ” you paused thinking of many possible reason on how would she ever be involve with this kind of stuffs. “ hitch..? ”

“ no, the other one. ”

you paused for a minute trying to think ‘ the other one ’ for a solid minute before they continued speaking.

“ pi— ”

“ y/n! ” a cheerful voice called out, a small figure showing at the entrance of the door.

“ historia? ”

“ hello! ” the girl chipped happily, bouncing up and down towards you as a particular brunette followed closely behind her.

“ yo. ” historia sat beside you, carefully not bumping with the food in your hands, sparing a small glance towards the brunette who eyed the two of them.

“ me and ymir are planning to have dinner out, would you like to come? ” you were taken aback as her blue eyes stared at your e/c ones, the determination in her eyes being clear that she won’t take a no as an answer.

“ but i’m already ea— ” she hushed you lightly, smiling brightly at you. “ c’mon! i missed having a chitty chat with you. ”

hange remained silent, opting to have a stare down at the brunette known as ymir behind the blonde girl who insisted that you should come.

“ okay— okay, fine! ” she hummed brightly, taking the food tray in your lap and setting it aside, taking your hands in hers and quickly exiting the room. “ c’mon ymir! ”