O14

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

“ DON’T YOU THINK THIS IS TOO MUCH? ” you asked the blonde as she giggled at your reaction, ymir snapping pictures of you at the side with historia’s permission along with you.

“ no! silly, you look pretty! ” historia smiled as you gave her a smile in return.

currently, you guys were at her room, letting you barrow her clothes which surprisingly fitted you perfectly.

“ eh, i don’t think it suits me. ” she dressed you in a outfit that made you comfortable and actually made you even pretty than you already are.

you looked hot in general.

“ you look pretty. ” ymiru walked behind you, glancing merrily towards the locked door and to her spouse.

“ really? ” she hummed a reply, towering above behind you as you shifted your gaze anywhere but hers and historia.

your shoulders were cold as the temperature inside the room was low but the heat your body was emitting was enough to make you sweat.

“ you look so pretty.. ” you heard historia mumble as she stared at you with half lidded eyes, her legs crossing as if mocking you to come closer to her.

“ thanks— ” you were cut off when her arms snaked around you waist, trapping you in between.

“ how cute. ”  historia slowly stood up from her position, wrapping her arms around your neck.

you were now trapped between two women who clearly wants you as clear as the daylight.

you body stiffens as historia’s breath fanned over your left side of your neck, her hair tickling you lightly.

ymir hummed lightly in your right, the vibrations sending tingles down your spine.

“ did you know how hard i tried to restrain myself in hugging you every time i see you? ” historia grumbled in your neck as you remained silent, stiffening under their touch.

it’s true, you felt weirded out by their some sort of attraction towards you, everyone one of them.

you acted dumb every time they would make a move towards you, playing oblivious to their flirtings.

it was your way of observing them.

“ huh? ” you let out a breathe as ymir’s arms tightened around you, the same time historia’s did too.

“ say, how do you feel, ” historia started. “ how do you feel about polygamous relationship? ”

if your body wasn’t stiffened enough, it was more stiffened now to the point your muscles weren’t capable of moving right now if that even makes sense.

“ i'm— ” you started but was cut off when you heard historia laughed softly, unwrapping her arms around your neck, pecking your cheeks.

“ i was just joking, we’ll be late. let’s go! ” before you could process everything, she already ran out of the room, taking something that was placed neatly at the top of the desk, probably her bag.