O16

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

TISSUES LITTERED hitch’s room as you laid your head flat on her bed as she only glanced at you from time to time while she was applying her skin care routine.

“ am i petty for being mad? ” you asked.

truth to be told, you were feeling slightly guilty on your way to hitch’s condo where she was currently staying at instead of her usual place near the school.

the scene from a while ago kept replaying in your head as you thought if you were being petty for being mad as you know do a fact, their allegations might be true.

the possibility exists.

“ no, i think you’re okay. ” she took a pause  applying her facial mask. “ it was a lot of information for you to take in so your reaction is natural. ”

“ but sooner or later, you have to talk about this again with them, but in a more calmer and clear mindset. you guys are old enough to talk this out like the professional people you guys are. ”

it was rare to see hitch serious as she took some situation as funny or a joke which is a habit of hers you accidentally caught up sometimes.

“ yeah, yeah, i know. but not for now i guess. ” you had successfully changed into a much more warmer and comfortable clothes now, it was a spare clothes you have here.

hitch’s condominium was like yours too, some of your stuffs are here, such as personal care, hygiene, shoes, and even clothes.

“ so you planning to tell this to your lover girl? ” she said turning off the build lights design of her mirror, sitting at the edge of her bed and turning the tv to other channels.

“ pieck? heck no, even if it’s true, the accusations, i mean. she’ll deny them, so i’ll do the investigations myself. ”

hitch looked at you as if you were the most disgusting thing she had ever laid her eyes on. “ girl, i never you were this dumb dumb. ”

clearly offended, you responded. “ what? don’t give me that look! ”

“ bitch i can’t help it when you're being this one hundred percent dumb. ” she deadpanned at you, turning her attention back to the tv. “ there was a reason they took you under their wing and they did this flimsy limsy investigation about me and pieck, it’s to keep you safe. ”

“ and now you’re risking yourself even more by doing your own little investigation too when in fact, you could be in danger right now, right here with me? ”

“ well, it doesn’t hurt to try? ” hitch scoffed. “ well it doesn't hurt to die, isn’t it? ”

“ it doesn’t! that’s my birthday wish ever since i was seven! ”

“ you’re not going to let this go are you? ” she shakes her head in disappointment. “ also, same goals. just rephrase it when i was born. ”