#9

Another knock was heard and Sean cursed under his breath. He kissed me one more time before he answered the door.

"What?", he snapped at whoever it was.

"Woah, slow down tiger. What's got into your pants? And why didn't you... Oh, and who's that?", the blonde guy asked pointing his finger at me.

He entered the room and walked towards me,ignoring Sean's curses at him.

"Hi, I'm Larry. And you are?", he offered his hand to shake.

"Valerie", I gave him a small smile taking his hand to shake.

"That Valerie?", he turned his head to Sean but Sean just gave him a death glare. Larry just shrugged then turned his attention to me.

"So nice meeting you, Valerie", he said kissing the top of my hand.

"OK. That's it. Get out", Sean said dragging him out.

"Woah. Is that a way to treat your worried best friend? I waited for you for hours and then I came here to check up on you and you just kicked me out?", Larry said dramatically, making me smile a little.

"You see me now. I'm totally fine. So get out", he said pushing him towards the door.

"But I want to bond with Valerie", he pouted. "And also I... " he couldn't finish the sentence because Sean just shut the door in front of his face.

"Sorry about that. He's a little bit of drama queen", he said apologetically.

"I think he's nice", I said.

Sean looked at me like I was crazy. "You call that nice? He's annoying"

"Oh, come on. He can't be that bad. He just worried for you", I giggled.

"Worried me my ass", I heard him grumble.

"Anyway. It's really late now. Can we go home now?", I yawned as I looked at my watch.

"Yeah, sure. Come on", he said, taking my hand.

"Wait, we need to clean this mess", I said letting go of his hands and starting to pick up the trash.

"Just leave it there. My guys will clean it up for me", he said taking my hand.

"Well, hasn't your mom taught you not to let others clean up your messes?", I joked and he sighed in defeat. "Fine. Let's clean it up"

After making sure that everything was clean and spotless, we made our way out to the door. I didn't see Larry anymore meaning he might have gone home, probably upset with Sean kicking him out.

When we reached downstairs, the club was getting louder and more crowded than 0before though it's almost midnight. Sean never let go of my hand and led me to the exit. I sighed in relief once we stepped outside their club. I'd die if I spent another minute in that place. I guess this would be my last time going to the club.

Sean led me to one of the cars which was parked right outside the club. He opened the passenger door for me to get in. I muttered thanks to him before closing the door. I was done putting my seat belt on when he got into the driver seat. He started the engine and drove away from the club.

The entire drive, Sean kept holding my hand. Not that I mind. His touch sent warmth to my skin making me not want to let go. The only time he let go of my hand was when he had to change the gear. But unfortunately, this moment had to end once he pulled over in front of the apartment.

Instead of getting out of his car, I stayed seated there still holding his hand. Then my eyes turned to his brown ones as he was looking intently at mine. Then his gaze turned to my lips and without thinking, I leaned forward and placed my lips against his. He grabbed the back of my neck, deepening the kiss while my hands roaming on his chest earning a low groan from him. Then slowly we pulled away, his gaze never left mine.