propose -------2💜

I am introducing new characters in this story . As I didn't before .

Name : Lisa Age :25 Family : she have  mom,  dad and  she live in another city

Name : Lisa
Age :25
Family : she have  mom,  dad and  she live in another city .
Relationship: play girl but she is obsessed with jk .
Nature : dosent care for anyone, she always thinks she is only beautiful. And she always say jk is her bf .rude
Job : PA of jk .

Name : sehun Age :26 Family : he have mom and dad

Name : sehun
Age :26
Family : he have mom and dad .
Relationship: play boy but doesn't know tae got married and he is loving her when he saw her at a family party  .
Nature : as u know all bad habbits he have .
Job : business men.

Let's start with our  story ...

After taekook went away then jin spoke .....

Jin - what u did to my daughter. (Shout) tell me. joon I have already said u to sent ths lady away but u didn't listen to me. Now see bcz of her our daughter cried .

Old - no my son I didn't have done nothing  to her .

Jim - shut up . I know u have done something to her .

Old - guys I have done nothing.

Yn- o u old lady don't pretend.

Old - guys don't u think that we r fighting over a new girl in our house .see she Is trying to separate our family. If our iu is on her place th...

Rm- SHUT UP.
I don't want to listen anything. Just move to ur rooms .
And look u linny (old lady) don't ever involve in my family matters understood ..

All went away to their rooms. And rm sighed and left to his company .

Jk took tae to his room and pinned her to the wall . And asked her in a deep husky voice.

(If u don't like  this photo then don't see it ) . Pretend that it's a wall sry 😐

 Pretend that it's a wall sry 😐