😘💜 AT THE OFFICE 💜😘.

_________ __________ __________ __________.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY MY STORIES......

PLEASE VOTE FOR  ME GUYS ......

AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT......

MY STORIES CONTAIN PICS BUT THAT PICS CREDIT DOSENT GOSE TO ME IT GOES TO THE REAL WONER........

STAY SAFE 💜💜💜. ENJOY THE LIFE 💜.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
__________ _____________ ________________.

LETS GET INTO OUR STORY.......

Old - I wont let that happen. 

Tae was getting ready to meet her lovely husband...

As she was going for the first time she was Hella nervous and happy to see her husband reactions...

Last time she looked herself in the mirror and started to blush 😊 thinking about her husband.

(Tae s outfit 💜) .

Soon tae reached the office while holding his carriage

Soon tae reached the office while holding his carriage .she some how managed her bodyguards  to not inform her husband that she was arriving .

He call or message her every 7 mins .

Tae mind - omg !! I am going to his office for the first time.  Will he be angry that I didn't inform him before.
Again he called me what I have to do . I just keep quiet as I am already in his office right .

She smiled 😃herself and went to the receptionist to ask about her husband.

On the other hand jk was sad and worried 😟 about tae that she isn't answering his call or message . As jk was in his meeting room

Hobi - ho brat what is that Buffalo face . He said while laughing.

Jk - what hyung r u infront of the mirror or what . Jk was laughing hobi was speechless.

Jk - ok let me start our project.

(Jk s outfit 😍) .