💜IN THE SHOWER 💜

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY MY STORIES.....
AND PLEASE VOTE FOR ME......
I TRY TO MAKE BEST FOR U GUYS ......
TQ .......

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
_________________________________________

LET'S GET INTO OUR STORY NOW ......

On a fine morning tae was sleeping peacefully and jk was doing his morning routine as he was getting late he didn't lock his bath room door so he was bathing.

Tae woke and rubbed her eyes cutely and checked the time its already 8 so she thought her husband would have already been in office.

She sighed and slowly got up and went to bathroom to do her morning routine as door was not locked she entered easily and after that she locked that door and soon she started to open her dress to bath but got shocked to see the person infront of her.

She was looking at him in shock as she didn't recognize she opened the side tap due to that sound jk looked at that person in madness but soon a smirk plastered on his face.

Jk - aww !! I thought of going to work  but I guess not now

Jk - aww !! I thought of going to work  but I guess not now . He said with a smirk on his face.

Tae - w w what!! She said with a blank face still looking at him .

Jk - I guess I am sexy . That u can't even take ur eyes from me huh !!!! . He said with a lust smirk on his face.

Jk was moving towards her as tae realized that jk was coming with a plan as tae decided to run away.

Tae was about run out  from there but jk was soon enough to catch her and pinned her to the wall and started to stare at her with lust and love both in his eyes .

Jk started to lean towards her then tae wrapped her hands around his neck and went up  on her toes their lips were about to touch tae stopped him by putting her hand on his mouth making jk confuse at that point .

Jk - what baby!! Is anything wrong. He asked being confused.

Tae - bunny are u going to kiss me . She said still wrapping her hands around his neck.

Jk - yeah !!! . He said placing his hands around her waist.

Tae - I think soon someone will come and disturb us then u will get frustrated and u will break something. So I don't want that to happen. She said with a tease look on her face .

Jk - do u think like that huh !!! .

He said and started to kiss her roughly as tae was also kissing him with a same passion .

Its been 25 min they were still kissing but bad luck they were humans so they need oxygen to live .

They back away and breathing heavily still looking at each other.

But jk didn't get enough he stared to kiss her again tae tried to stop him but he is not ready to leave her.

They again back away and looking at each other.