playing hard 😈

_____ _____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ _____ ____ _____ ____ ____ ______ ________

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY MY STORIES....

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT......💜💜

PLEASE VOTE ME GUYS.....💜

MY STORIES CONTAIN PICS BUT THAT PICS CREDIT DOSENT GOES TO ME IT GOES TO THE REAL WONER BUT MOST PICS ARE MINE ONLY......

STAY SAFE.... STAY HOME .....💜💜...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
____ ____ _____ ____ _____ ___ ___ ___ ___ _____ ______ _____ _____ _____ _____

As tae slept in jks arms ..
Jk - now those basterds who ever try to touch my tae .. there are going to meet hell .. by this JEON .. jk.

As tae was sleeping jk got up slowly and admired his love ....she was looking cute while sleeping.. as placed his hand on heart with loving eyes ...

Jk - i am sure this carrot would kill me some day .....aww my poor hearttuuu .... .. ( he pecked her on her lips and said ) . My love .. I just want to hide u from the world 🌎... I can't even dare to lose you bun ...plz just don't leave me ...and go away... I can't tolerate.. i will die Bubba .. plz ... ..   a tear slipped from his eyes while looking at his angel.

As jk removed taes hand slowly and placed a pillow.. as tae snuggled into pillow which had jks scent on it .as jk smiled and left from there .

While steping out of his room ,his expressions got  changed into a cold , as dark aura was presented around him .. while he was going.. hobi , suga also followed him to the basement.

IN THE BASEMENT.

2men ( 1 bogum assistant, 1kidnapper)   were screaming out of their lungs while some body guards were beating them  hard .. in the cold dark room ..  suddenly guards stopped their work and backed away and kept some cloth in their mouth soon they heard footsteps echoed in the room ...there were  looking like demons .

They stopped in front of them .. their eyes filled with dark aura which scares every person in the room ...

Bodyguard - the one who haired them were different sir ... As one bodyguard told them .. jk just nodded to him .. jk dragged a chair and sat infront of the kidnaper .. both Suga and hobi went to side to enjoy this drama..

Jk - who sent u .. he asked with a coldest tone ever .. which made the kidnaper shiver in frighten.
Kidnaper can speak bcz of the cloth in his mouth..
Jk - so .. u don't want to answer... Huh .. THEN I AM NOT LEAVING U ..  ... as jk shouted which sent shiver in spains to everyone.

Jk got up from his chair and took a screw driver.. and place his leg on the chair while looking at that kidnapper . Like a Greek god .

 Like a Greek god