💜💜 Honeymoon 💜💜.-----1

____ ____ ___ _____ ___ _____ ____ ___ __ ___

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY MY STORIES......

PLEASE VOTE ME GUYS.......

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT..........

MY STORIES CONTAIN PICS BUT THAT PICS CREDIT DOSENT GOES TO ME IT GOES TO THE REAL WONER.......

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE SAFE.......

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
____ ____ ___ ____ _____ ____ ____ ____ ___

LETS GET INTO  STORY 💜💜💜💜💜💜...

Both taekook went to city of love ( romantic place 💜) Paris.

Flight ✈️ landed in Paris as they both can go to an island but it was taes dream that to go to Paris with her love soo jk also accepted taes decision as a beloved husband.

They both were in car to go to their  resorts ( hotel 🏨) ..

Tae was soo excitedly looking around and jk was looking at her with soo much love in his eyes that his whole life depends on her.

As a cold hearted, rude, ruthless ceo he was trying to maintain a cold serious face but bcz of his cute beautiful wife he failed miserable...

If his employees were there surely they will be paralyze at their state .....

Tae was busily looking out of the car window.. as jk took her hand and interviewed with his hand which made tae blush 😊at that point ...

Jk holded her waist while looking into her eyes 👀. He slowly started to lean towards her but got blocked which made jk backen away little...

Jk - what babyy..

Tae didn't said anything she just pointed at the car driver which made jk growned in annoying..

Jk - baby he can't see anything....

Jk tried to convince her.....

Tae- no hubby !!!! I am shy ...

Jk sighed and went closely to her ear and wishpered.....

Jk - look baby I am leaving u now  but don't expect me after we went to our  room ....

Jk said with a smrik which made tae blush hard and looked away due to her shyness.....

Soon they reached their destination which tae was amazed by the view....

( front view ) ...

( side view)....