🥰 planning for honeymoon 🥰

____ _____ ______ _____ _________ ______ ___
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY MY STORIES....

PLEASE VOTE ME GUYS 💜💜.....

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT 💜💜......

MY STORY CONTAIN PICS BUT THAT PICS CREDIT DOSENT GOES TO ME IT GOES TO THE REAL WONER💜💜 .....

STAY SAFE 💜💜 AND ENJOY THE LIFE ..
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
______ _____ ______ ______ _____ _____ _____

LET'S GET INTO OUR STORY 💜💜.......

AT MORNING 9 .

Taekook cute couple were  still sleeping on bed in each other arms wife was sleeping above him cutiely  and hubby hand were possessive armed around her waist .

Jk was the one who woke up first and found that his cute wife was sleeping above him .

He smiled and kissed her on lips 💋. Suddenly he got an idea in his brain .

Jk - ho !!! My baby .is still sleeping and I want to do like last 😁 .I wont lock the bathroom door as its already 9 .so u will think that I was in office.

Without disturbing he keep tae down

He smiled crazly and went to bathroom with a dangerous smrik on his face .

Little he didn't knew that tae was awake after he went .

Tae woke up while laughing silently.

Tae - ohh !!!my cute hubby . U think I didn't listen to u hahaha !!!! Nop I won't come to bathroom.

She got up from bed and went downstairs while laughing.

Jk was waiting inside for tae to come inside. He didn't knew that tae went downstairs.

While Tae was talking to Jim hobi came to them .

Hobi - tae u r here, then where is jk .

Tae - in bathroom hyung.

Jm / hobi - what !!! .

Tae - what guys .

Hobi / jim - we mean he is  in bathroom for 30 min without u . He won't even leave u for a second right .  They said in a teased tone .

Tae - shut up guys !!! Tae went to kitchen with a blushing face while they both were smriking.

Tae - hey eomma.  She said while entering into kitchen.

Jin - hey baby !!! Where is jk .

Tae - in bathroom.  She said while sitting on a kitchen counter .

Jin - till now . She said in a shocked expression.

Tae - y u all  guys are asking like that . She said while drinking her coffee ☕.

Jin - it's not like that it's little bit surprising that he left u freely while he was in home .

Tae - stop eomma.  She said while blushing madly.

Jin - OK give him this coffee ☕ . Saying while she handered her the cup .

Tae have taken that and going to their bedroom but stopped when she heard a voice tae turned around to look who was it .

Iu - where r u going  . She said while coming towards her.

Tae - to my room .

Iu - where is ur room in the dogs den huh !!! .