a dream?

TW: Mentions of blood/gore/execution, mind-losing, strong language, possible derealisation, mild self-depreciation and a mental breakdown.

I opened my eyes to be coated in dirt again. Great. I had just washed that vest. It was stained with ugly patches, and there were rocks digging into my body... or, rather Yuki's. I was still half white as snow, half my normal human self. Well, I wasn't really me either. I sat up and looked around. No tiny children attaching themselves to me. Barely any light, just an old lamp that was almost burnt out. I dusted myself off, standing up and gripping onto the lamp's handle. It smelt like dirt and rocks, with a distinct yet faint hint of strawberry frosting. Decaying plants coated the floors. And, a thought danced around my mind...

...Sprout moles.

I didn't know what a sprout mole was, at least, I didn't think I did. I may have not remembered, but something dawned on me... Sunny doesn't know sprout moles, Omori does. And, Omori knew that I was in the Sprout Mole Village.

I chose to wander around. Where were the kids? They had ran off. What if they were in danger? Thoughts began to race through my mind. I had to find them. Basil, Kel, Aubrey... I swore on my own life at that moment that I'd find them. It had changed a lot since I had last been there. It was overgrown, rotting, and despairingly empty. The Sweetheart merchandising had began to peel, and it looked like it had some purposeful tears. I quickened my pace. Something had felt unsafe about there, a gut instinct. My gut was right.

I swung open the door leading to Sweetheart's Castle, and it let me in easily. It took me a while, but I eventually remembered how to get practically everywhere. It was mangled and destroyed and disgusting. There was stains of what I could only pray was jam in splatters on the walls and floors. But, after a while of searching, I could hear footsteps. The sound of clacking heels. I cursed under my breath, rushing through the closest door. And, what was on the other side shocked me.

I had wandered into the Royal Gallery, once filled with extravagant paintings. But, they had been vandalised and drawn over in scribbled writing.

LOWLY PEASANTS

HERO, MY HERO

YOUR SMILE CHARMS ME :)

TRUST NOBODY

LOATHE EVERYBODY

THEY BROKE ME THEY BROKE ME THEY BROKE ME THEY BROKE ME THEY BROKE ME THEY BROKE ME THEY BROKE ME THEY BROKE ME THEY BROKE ME THEY BROKE ME THEY BROKE ME THEY BROKE ME THEY BROKE ME THEY BROKE ME THEY BROKE ME THEY BROKE ME THEY BROKE ME THEY BROKE ME THEY BROKE ME THEY BROKE ME

IS NOTHING REAL HERE?

IS EVERYTHING REAL HERE?

NEVER MEET YOUR HEROES

FUCKING HELL

AM I WORTHLESS?

HEARTBREAK

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~