saturday (neutral ending)

I woke up on the tour bus. We were in the middle of the road, and Silver was standing over me. "You're awake!! Guys, he's awake!!"

"What... happened?"

"You fell unconscious in the middle of the concert," Charlie responded, passing me some water. "We took you to the hospital, and they took care of you for the night. When you woke up, we got to take you back. You were so groggy that you fell asleep as soon as we got on the bus."

"I packed your things," Poppy replied. "Hope I didn't miss anything."

"Did anybody come and visit?"

"A couple did. Preggo lady and her husband, this journalist guy, and another patient. They were all worried about you, but you weren't awake."

"So what you're saying is that I didn't get to say goodbye?" I asked, snapping up in an instant.

"No," Sashi responded. "I think it's for the best. All your freaky episodes were probably because you reunited with your friends and they got you distracted."

I paused a little, looking out the window. 500 miles from Faraway Town.

"Hey, cut him some slack, he went back to where his sister d-"

"No," I responded, looking at the floor beneath me. "They're right. It won't happen again."

"It better not."

"I wrote a song for our next album," I changed the subject.

"What's it called?"

I looked back at the last week, humming a little sadly. A lot had happened. I'd seen a lot. I remembered a lot. I met my old friends again. I lost my old friends again. I really wanted to be happier. I tried all I could under my conditions. I wished I could try again. I dreamed for a change to happen. And, I thought harder about it, realising that it was...

"...My Time."

I closed my eyes, and I left that dream.

Oyasumi.

THE END.