an announcement!

Hello, trash gremlins!

You know, I've recently been thinking, and I made the overwhelming realization that I utterly despise this fic with all of my being.

And no, I'm not going to take it down. I came up with a far better idea...

So, after a month or so of work, I present to you all... OMORI: 10 YEARS (2022 VERSION!!) YES! I decided to rework this fic with my current (better) writing style. What, you may ask, what are we missing out on in the new version?? Well, I can guarantee you the following!

Better, more emotive writing!

More flashback sequences, so you can see my interpretation of life before Mari's passing!

More inside information to fill burning questions and plotholes!

And, a lot more headcanons, including a theory on Sunny's absent father and transmasc Kel!

I'd also appreciate if you just stopped by to say hello and give it a look. It'd be an absolute dream come true to get the new and improved version eligible for both text to speech for blind readers and the 2022 Wattys!

Now, you may be asking, where is this new and improved version? Well, head on over to my page, and it'll be ready and waiting for you! And heck, if it blows up enough, there may be a possibility of it getting an AO3 version..? Only time will tell!

Alright, that's all for now! Catch ya on the flip side, trash gremlins!

- Trashbag <3