13

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY CHUBBY READER SHOTS BOOK! I AM SURE YOU WOULD LIKE IT !!!

_________________________________________

"Why ?" was the only thing I asked.

Yes I was shocked but I decided to be blank.....just like him.

"My parents would like to meet their daughter in law and who am I to deny them their rights....mio tesoro?" He says with a cocked brow as he places his left hand on his lips.

I huff and roll my eyes.

"Roll your eyes again and the next time you would roll your eyes would be when I fuck you mio coniglio paffuto" he groans through clenched teeth.

I turn to see that his eyes are on the side opening of my black dress.

This dress is too glamorous for me , I look like a desperate slut in this dress.

But this guy, he won't even hesitate to kill my father and I am not ready to lose the only family I have over a stupid dress and a heartless asshole.

"This dress is just so perfect on you tesoro. Can't wait to tear it off of you tonight" he grunts as he fists his hands , making his knuckles go white.

"You threatened me into marrying I obliged , you threatened me into staying with you in your room I obliged , you even threatened me into wearing this stupid dress I hate I obliged but no way in hell you are going to threaten me into having sex with you !! I won't allow you!" I say , not shouting, but in a calm cool voice making my face look as blank as possible.

"Oh trust me mio coniglio paffuto you yourself will give yourself to me.....in due time" he replies huskily , looking at me with a dark sinister evil smile.

I just hope I don't fall for this evil man's trap.

____________________________________

VOTE. COMMENT. ENJOY. !!!!!

Luv ya ❣️