47

Author's POV

It is morning by now , after a terrible night for everyone now they all can breath a sigh of relief that the night has passed.

It wasn't just Valli who's heart was thudding in worry for her husband.

It wasn't just Aldo who was having nightmares of Lena crying all night.

It wasn't just Stewart who's heart was drowning into a sea of sorrows including him who was drowning into alcohol.

It wasn't just Lena and Leo who were sleeping in each other's friendly embrace crying for their lost loves.

And it wasn't just Lorenzo who was crying in his cousin sister's arms about his caged love.

Because the whole Sicily city was on fire that night , a fire which was lit by the Don himself.

Armando may sound like one and be like one.

Well let us say that it wasn't exactly a proper deal Armando made with the Gucci's ...........

My eyes harden as the car starts moving.

This isn't how I expected the fucker Gucci's to play and now that I know he has his hands over mio tesoro's sister who is like my family , I am not going to let him prevail.

1....2.....3

BOOM !!

I hear the explosion sounding all across the Gucci's castle making my eyes shot open as my lips curve into a very sinister satisfied smirk.

"A-armando w-what is t-that s-sound ?" the meek childish voice of the girl in specs sitting next to me comes making my eyes to snap at her.

"Vimmi , sweetheart , that is the sound of firecrackers bursting. Turn around and see the show" I coo at smiling at her.

"Yay firecrackers !" She cheers clapping and turning around.

"Vooooov !" She exclaims with wide eyes.

"Do you like it sweetheart ?" I ask smiling at her childish face which looks like an exact replica of mio tesoro.

"Yesh Armando they are cute" she says and start giggling like a 5 year old making me chuckle.

All of a sudden she starts crying. This girl really is something.

"Why are you crying sweety ?" I ask patting her shoulder.

"I-I w-want *hiccup* Lorenzo. H-he promised m-me t-that h-he w-willl be the o-one t-t-t-to r-rescue m-m-me" she stutters hiccuping and crying.

My face hardens at the mention of his name.

"He is a no one Vimmi ! And you are not going to talk to him or see him ever again ! Forget the fuck about him !" I shout in rage making her flinch and cry harder.