51

It has been days since we sent Vimmi off to the centre along with Armando

Ever since , neither did we hear from Vimmi nor Armando. Armando told us all that we can't contact Vimmi when she is inside the centre but he never told that for himself and his men along with Aldo's have been searching any information about him for days but no trance.

I can't help that I have become sad , my days have ultimately become darkly long filled with worry for my husband.

I have been convincing myself that what I felt and feel for him is only lust and care which is nowhere near love but I can't help but to feel like hugging him , being in his embrace and feeling his lips on mine.

Even porn doesn't make me wet nowadays , Armando is having such an effect on me and I can't deny this feeling anymore.

I am in love , I am officially in love with Armando DeLuca.

I know I am a strong girl, I have went through the toughest of times alone. But this time it is tough because I am yearning for a person and only one. For my Armando.

Our room seems like a cruel place to be alone. Seeing Lena and Aldo fight is making me angry because both of them have the person they have right beside them and yet they don't use their time together wise like I now regret and so does seeing Stewart flirting and being touchy with Leo because I don't have my patner to do that on.

I am getting crazy day by day and this is annoying...... irritating and painfully hurting.

To top it all Lorenzo is pissing the shit out of me by coming to the manor everyday and demanding to see Vimmi.

I swear I would kill him the instant I see him  again !

I have been learning Italian from Leo lately , it has been my only distraction from Armando's missing situation.

But I still have my doubts on whether Armando is missing or is he messing with us.

I am in the library of the manor practicing the letters and words Leo taught me. I suddenly hear footsteps echoing throughout the library alerting me.

"Donna" Stewart says as I see him and Aldo standing near the table I am in.

I glance between the both acknowledging them.

"There is a invite tonight to Armando for a club opening but as he isn't here and no one knows about it you should go instead of him Valli" Aldo says sitting down.

"You have to be kidding me Aldo , no way I am going to a club while my husband is missing" I mutter shaking my head..

"I understand you Donna but this is all a formality , we shouldn't let people know he is missing , you need to come with us Donna. Please" Stewart pleads.

"I don't even have a proper dress" I mutter.

"Well you have Gina , Lena and Leo. They are more than ready to help you with that" Aldo says.

"Ok whatever , let us just get this over with it is already past 5" I say standing up closing the book.

"You got any information by the way ?" I ask as I stride out along with them.

Silence. That is what answered my question.

"Seriously guys ? You can just say whatever you know even if it is bad , I just want to know what's going on" I ask rolling my eyes.

"We have got a signal but we don't know how true it is Donna. But we have sent our men out there , nothing confirmed" Stewart says making me smile wiiiiideee.

"What ?! Seriously !?" I squeel.

Stewart nods his head with a smile as we walk downstairs.

"Where is Le-----" I start but am being cut off as my eyes lock on the figure of my husband in the entrance.

"Armando" I gasp looking at his tired figure.

"Tesoro " I see him mouth as I run towards him.

"Oh my god where did you go ? I missed you sooo much Armando" I mutter crying and smash my lips onto his.

We both moan as I pour days of my worries and love into the passionate kiss , biting his lips and pulling at it.

He holds the back of my head as I grind on him as our tongues stay tangled in a dance of passion and love.

"I love you Armando , I love you soo soo much" I whisper pulling back.

"I love you too mio bel tesoro . Soo much" he whispers back , his eyes full of happiness.

"I want you , I want to take you right now" he growls lowly.

"What are you waiting for ?" I whisper back.

He looks into my eyes with desire burning in his eyes as he lifts me off of the ground.

"Explanations can wait fuckers" he growls as we walk past a bickering Stewart and Aldo.

Soon we are in our room tearing off our clothes.

"Fuck" I moan as Armando suckles on my neck making me arch my head back.

"I missed this so damn much tesoro " he growls laying me down on our bed.

"Me too" I moan as his hand comes around my neck and chokes me.

We both moan at the same time as his cock enters me.

"Make love to me Armando. I want you to make love to me" I moan.

"Your wish is my command mia regina " he growls as he starts moving inside me.

I moan as he kisses me with passion , making love to my pussy and my mouth at the same time.

"I love you Armando" I repeat throughout our session kissing his neck as tears pool my eyes.

I can feel him getting closer and closer everytime I mutter the words and we cum together.

"Never leave me like that again" I whisper as he pulls me to his chest.

"Never" he whispers back.

"So what happened ?" I ask drawing circles on his chest.

"Cole happened. He is second in line of the Gucci's , the last of Gucci's descendant. He kidnapped me to a damn deserted island. Though I killed him and all of his men it took Stewart a whole damn week to send my men there" he whispers.

I hum as my eyes droop. I really did miss him.

____________________________________

VOTE.COMMENT.ENJOY.!!!!!

Luv ya ❣️