𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱

ILY ALL SM FOR THE COMMENTS IMA TRY TO UPDATE THIS MORE I RECENTLY GOT A JOB SO YEAH😌😌 ILL PROBABLY HAVE MORE INSPIRATION IM SO SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED IM GOING YO BE REGULAR FROM NOW ON

I couldn't focus in class whatsoever. I had more important thoughts on my mind.

I couldn't even understand the teachers words while I was lost in thought. I raise my hand with an idea.

"May I go to the restroom?"

"Yes. Be quick."

I stand up and walk to the bathroom. I'm not planning to be quick I'm planning to skip the rest of class.

The thoughts in my head are becoming annoying. I open the door to the bathroom and see nobody inside. That means I can relax.

I pull out my phone and see a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown
don't talk to him again

Me
Who tf even is this
If this is who I think it is, I don't want ur ugly ass man
have him just leave me alone

Unknown
you hurt him.

Me
it doesn't even matter what happened, I'm over it

Unknown
he'll be all mine soon
he hates you because of what you did to him

Me
Yea whatever can u just leave me alone ?
How he feels about me isn't my problem

Unknown
it's too late to do that.

I leave the unknown number on read.

So annoying. I'd honestly rather be a ghost than deal with all of this crap. At least then I could mind my own business in peace.

I could try to leave school maybe. Go to the mall and talk to Arthur?

Or I could be productive in my own time.

I open google.

If I could learn anything about this situation, it would be from here.

I learned quite a bit. And it turns out that I need to go on an extra trip after school. There was a shop that was apparently very spiritual, and could help me out, at least a little bit. I also learned that the most I could do on my own was try and stay calm.

Obviously freaking out wouldn't help, but hey, articles and reddit can only help me so much.

The bell rang and I booked it out of the school. The store was close by, and it wouldn't take long to walk there.

I soon arrived.

I had been expecting something scary, but the store was actually small and welcoming.

Stepping inside I could catch smells of flowers and mint bubblegum, it was specific, but nice. I walked up to the front desk, feeling slightly nervous.

"How can I help you dear?"

The woman at the front desk was a sweet old lady with dark skin and pale lips. Her grey and black locs were tied up into a bun.