𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

hey y'all this is the final chapter ❤️ I decided i didn't want a cliffhanger sorry for the long wait this is unedited 

...

Is anyone there?

I open my eyes and see pitch black.

I'm lying down. I sit up and I'm on another cold table.

Again, seriously?

It feels like i'm wearing some sort of gown?

I swing my feet over the table. My feet touch a cold tile floor.

Where the hell am I? I'm tired of being confused all the time.

I stand and blindly walk with my arms up until I bump into a wall. I must have gotten lucky, because there seemed to be a light switch right nearby. I flip it up and the lights turn on with a bright hospital kind of hue.

I see dozens of tools and sharp knifes on the counters. Medical stitches and carts with even more tools. The hanging light in the center of the room above the table was enough to illuminate everything.

I'm alive?

It didn't even occur in my mind that I could walk, feel, and think again.

I notice the sharp pain in my ribs and the inside of my nose burning every time I took a breath, but nothing could shake my thoughts.

Where is he?

I came all this way for him.

I don't think he knows where I am.

I notice dozens of bruises and marks over my arms and legs. How am I even here?

I feel an itch in my throat and cough. Blood splatters onto the ground and runs down the side of my mouth.

I wipe it away.

Well, that's not normal I think sarcastically.

What am I supposed to do right now?

I'm alive, but not well. I don't know where I am. I don't know where he is.

Should I leave this room?

I stare at the door.

After everything that's happened, should I risk it? Anything and everything can go wrong for me.

I walk up to the door putting my hand around the door knob.

Should I do it?

Something is telling me I shouldn't trust this place.

I look around, not noticing any other form of escape.

My grip tightens and I turn the knob.

I open the door and a dark hallway appears in front of me. Faint red lights glow down the hall. The exit.

I heard desperate knocking on the door. It was persistent and loud.

I had learned from my previous mistakes not to approach everything. Sometimes it's best to ignore or watch from afar.

I fast-walked in the opposite direction and noticed that the door opened and quick footsteps were behind me. One after the other not taking even a moment to stop. They started to get louder and I panicked.

I started to run, but the pain in my body prevented me from going as fast as I wanted.

I heard the breathing and footsteps behind me get louder and louder. I push as hard as I can until I hear a sudden crack in my ankle and fall. I flip my body onto its back.