O1st: always

he always calls her starlight.

ever since Mamamoo's one and only rapper and BTS' visual started dating, he had been calling her starlight.

it was like a daily routine now, whenever they wake up in the morning cuddling each other under the blankets; the first thing heard in their manageable apartment room was "good morning, starlight." that comes out of the BTS member's mouth with his deep and soft voice.

that voice of his always has a different effect on Byulyi - it sometimes make her happy, sometimes emotional, sometimes embarrassed, sometimes excited or even horny- yeah i believe that we can stop there :)

it doesn't matter which way he uses his voice - it never fails to make Byulyi fall over and over again for him.

but there is something for sure, she has a different kind of weakness for his voice when he sings.

his singing voice always calms her down, which is the reason why he has been singing every night they spent together to make her fall asleep while listening to his angelic voice.

it isn't only his voice Byulyi has a weakness over though - almost everything he has is her weakness.

to name a few, her weakness for Jin's Worldwide Handsome face... she would sometimes have a hard time understanding what he had been talking about just because she was too focused into examining every little detail on his face.

another weakness she has over him is his dolphin laugh

whenever he laughs, she always has butterflies flying around in her tummy.

she is inlove with every single detail of him, the same goes for him too.

for Jin, her gummy smile, the way she punches him whenever she is embarrassed, her aegyo even if it's cringey, her singing, rapping, dancing...

just everything about her! he loves it.

10:34 AM

today, right now in their apartment room, Jin was laying on his back and watching Byulyi that is sleeping on him.

examining every single detail on her face - he can not see any flaws. even if she is 28 already she still looks very young, also him too.

"ahh... I have been waiting for you to wake up for almost an hour now, woman. are you thinking of waking up soon or not?" he whispered to her sleeping state.

since Byulyi is a light sleeper even if she didn't really understand what he had just said, she heard something.

Jin saw Byulyi start to move her body while frowning, which looked so cute in his eyes.

after a few seconds, her eyes started to open up slowly

here comes the first thing in their daily life routine,

"good morning my starlight" he said softly, kissing a few different places in her face.

"g'morning..." she replied, still half asleep.

it made him chuckle lightly to see the view, her fighting to open her eyes fully when they just got back to how they were at the beginning. "you slept for so many hours but you still can't open your eyes?"