O5th: loving you is like a roller coaster

"jin-ah."

...

"jinnie, you have to keep your promise." byulyi's soft voice was heard from the couples living room, continued by the young mans sigh.

"do i really.. have to?" he asked one more time with his last string of hope.

"you know the answer."

...

"fine, i'll come with you to the amusement park tomorrow."

"YESSS!" byulyi's excitement could be heard from miles away.

~

today is the day byulyi has been waiting for ages, to finally go to the amusement park.

it felt like it took her ages to get this man to agree on coming with her, let alone riding the roller coasters with her!

her boyfriend kim seokjin, has always hated amusement parks.

whenever the topic of having fun in an amusement park came up, he would act all whiny. questioning how someone could have any kind of fun by scaring and putting their own selves at danger.

but byulyi knew he was being biased, how could he know he didn't like them without ever visiting there once? she took upon the job herself, to make her boyfriend love and enjoy spending time in an amusement park.

today was going to be her first try.

but why does it seem like seokjin was trying to make things even harder for her from the morning?

"five more minutes..." byulyi frustratingly sighed one more time, "but it's the 3rd time you are saying this!" she stared at her boyfriend still laying on the king sized bed, without even changing his position all this time!

after a couple more sighs that left the womans mouth, she was finally able to get jin out of the bed, cooking breakfast for both of them as he got ready.

"the egg might be a little too salty, deal with it please." already getting used to her cooking skills, seokjin took a part of the cooked egg in his mouth without thinking much. the moment he felt the amount of salt, he unintentionally stared coughing-

"no, it can not be that bad!" byulyi took a part of the cooked omelet as well, only to realize-

it really was that bad.

as they became a coughing choir, seokjin forcefully swallowed the lump of salt.

closing his eyes as he sat back in the chair, "i really should have gotten earlier to cook breakfast, huh?"

~

well, that wasn't their usual morning.

but today wasn't going to be usual anyway, so why shouldn't the morning cooperate?

byulyi was sure things could only get better after this.

they were already in the car ready to go with jin sulking and his girlfriend looking like she has won the biggest prize ever with a huge smile on her face as her famous cheek dimples were visible.