O2nd: the waiting room

Moonbyul, MAMAMOO's main rapper and performer, aka Byulyi has been promoting her second solo album, Dark Side Of The Moon.

she was very exhausted, for sure. she also wasn't able to meet her boyfriend for more than a few months now, the texts and calls were not enough.

who is her boyfriend, you may ask. BTS' visual Jin, aka the Worldwide Handsome.

they couldn't meet up because of Mamamoo being busy with Queendom, then their comeback with Reality In BLACK and now Byulyi's solo.

the couple has been dating since early 2015, which means they have been together for 5 years.

whenever BTS had a schedule outside Korea, Byulyi would go there with them since Jin always said that he needed her to keep him sane.

these past few months have been very hard for both of them due to it being the first time they haven't seen each other for this long.

today's the day Byulyi is going to be performing the title track of DSOTM, 'Eclipse' with the Monster costume.

already tired from the shooting days of her music video and the stages for Eclipse that she had performed before this one, she walks into the waiting room with her manager.

after greeting the staff member in there, one of them speakes up;

"ahh... is our Byulie sleepy? you don't look as energetic as you normally are." she smiles softly to the staff member

"yeah, I am actually very sleepy... also kind of tired, I guess..." she replied.

after learning about how she is, everyone in the waiting room tried to get her in the mood but unfortunately failed.

she has been laying on the couch, sleeping for about half an hour now.

"Byulie, you should wake up and wear the costume before I get your makeup done." her makeup artist spoke to Byulyi, trying to wake her up.

after a while, she finally woke up and get up from where she was laying to do as her makeup artist said.

when her stylist gave her the monster costume for the performance, she went to the changing room to change, obviously...

she was still half sleeping when she was doing so.

the only clothing she had on was her pants she had just put on and her sports bra, she was about to take the top from the table infront of her to wear it when suddenly she got startled because of a gentle touch on the both sides of her hip.

she turned back, only to see-

"oh my god SEOKJIN-- SINCE WHEN WERE YOU HERE-"

laughing loudly at her reaction, "you really didn't see nor hear me when I got in the room at the same time with you, huh? even your stylist saw me following you here!" now moving his hands more onto her belly and hugging her behind- but fastly pulling his hands back after a few seconds since she started punching his arms.

"ah- Byulie-- it hurts!" yeah, her punches hurt much more than expected...

~

after that little 'chaotic' moment of them happened, the makeup artist was about to start doing her makeup.

she started to apply the black eyeshadow on Byulyi's eyelid. Jin waited for her makeup to be done as he was sitting at the back, not being able to see her yet.