O3rd: missing you

Jin was sick of everything, how bored quarantine gets a human being is not easy to handle.

it's even harder if the person isn't able to see the latter he's deeply inlove with, secretly.

back then when this annoying virus wasn't there, he had excuses to see her. for example, at the award shows.

who is her, you may ask. the one and only main rapper of MAMAMOO, Moonbyul. yes, BTS' Jin is madly inlove with the rapper, though still not letting anyone, even her know he has this kind of feelings towards her.

Jin groaned and finally got up from the bed that he has been lifelessly lying ever since he was awake.

he walked through the hallway of his own flat to reach the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror. somehow his boosted energy that would make everyone around him get energized as well, wasn't there at the moment.

"fuck you quarantine, you literally changed me as a whole." he murmured annoyingly as he was discarding his clothes to take a bath to start the day.

after his quick bath, he got dressed back again. not wearing his pajamas but instead a different clothing that is just as comfortable as his pajamas. he isn't even allowed to go out at all, then why was he acting like he's getting ready to be out later?

he shrugged his shoulders, too lazy to cook himself something even if he's the main cook of bangtan. he got some cereal and milk from the kitchen, then went to the living room to eat while watching tv.

he decided he's going to watch the movie he has watched almost a hundred times before, yeah, a very genius idea.

watching, eating, continuing to watch, eating something different, talking to his members on the phone, watching more..... he was bored. so damn bored. plus, missing the little hamster so much.

he knew he wasn't allowed to be missing her this hard when he hasn't tried confessing at all.

actually, he hasn't even tried getting closer to her as a friend either. yet he is here complaining

"UGHH, I HATE YOU QUARANTINE."

suddenly, as if the universe was either replying him or trying to make him shut up, a message popped up on his phone.

she texted him.

"unnie... what am i supposed to do?" Byulyi whined loudly.

"aigo Byulie... i'm telling you, just text him! you do have each other's numbers, the '92 liners groupchat may not be that active but you can still send a message to him privately." Yongsun said the exact same thing for the millionth time to her member who doesn't really seem like she wants to understand.

"but it would be so sudden if i just randomly text him out of nowhere! he could even question why it is him i texted instead of a different member of the '92 liners.. he could possibly understand EVERYTHING as well!" the rapper continued to panic.

"Byul-ah.. i did everything i can, the decision is yours." the leader who had to say & hear the same things again and again sighed. i mean, quite understandable right?

"i didn't even realize i'm pulling you into my own mess... thank you unnie, i'm hanging up now.. take care." Byulyi hanged up the phone after Yong was also done bidding her goodbye.

she got up from the couch in her living room to go drink water, hoping that she can come back to her senses again.

"should i actually text him? what could be my excuse to text him, though..." the rapper sighed, taking her phone from the living room and going to her bedroom, jumping on the bed.

she turned her phone on, staring at his phone number.

staring, and doing exactly nothing.

"okay that's enough, i can do this! don't be a scaredy-cat Byulyi."

Byulyi
hello!

"oh my gosh I DID IT! oh no he's typing NONONO-"

Jin
hey!

in shock because of how fast he has replied, her breath not stable. 5-10 minutes had passed, yet she hasn't replied yet. she knows that she should as soon as possible, but is scared to. she finally starts typing

Byulyi
how are you?

Jin
trying not to die out of boredness, and you?

Byulyi
same for me, to be honest..

"i swear Byulyi, this talk is so awkward.." she sighed, so embarrassed to be texting him so suddenly and out of nowhere. "what am i even supposed to do if he ever asks why i texted?"

Jin
is there any particular reason why you texted me, Byulyi-ssi?

cursing under her breath, "OH NONONO- okay wait, what do i say now? oh- um, AH- FUCK."

and she ended up punching her poor bed, several times.

"I HATE YOU QUARANTINE, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MADE ME DO THIS!"

Byulyi woke up to the feeling of a soft kiss on her cheek, slowly opening her eyes to see her husband smiling.

"whats making you this happy in the morning, Jinnie?"

leaving one last peck on her lips, "you were talking in your dream just now honey." he replied, not washing the smile off of his face yet.

"oh, i was?" remembering what she dreamed about, that time in 2020: when the virus was very new and they weren't used to being in quarantine. especially, when the both of them were missing each other so deeply.

"you shouted that you hate quarantine just a few seconds ago before you opened your eyes. you really didn't hear your voice? you actually made me wake up." Seokjin continued to explain with a huge smile on his face, Byulyi was also able to hear his dolphin laugh right after.

joining him, she also had a good laugh about what she did when asleep.

"when i first texted you, i remember how embarrassed i was... woah." she thought about that day. "i kept asking Yong-unnie if i should text you or not."

not knowing this part of the story, "oh really? she must've been so annoyed though." he now was able to guess how his wife's leader would react at things too, after 5 years of dating and getting married with the hamster, he of course has spent enough time with the mamamoo members to be able to do that.

"yeah, she for sure was." chuckling at how she remembers Yongsun being so annoyed by her that day.

"if you think about it, if quarantine wasn't there to get me crazily bored and miss you so much; i don't think i would have enough courage to talk to you" Byulyi confessed to Jin.

"then we should be thankful to quarantine at some point, right?" Jin hold the hamsters cheek, having their lips touch each other right after.

Byulyi pulls out after a few seconds,

"....... Jin, morning breath."

-----------

[A/N]
i am updating after sooo long and i know that this oneshot is definitely not worth the wait, i am so sorry... i also apologize if this is was too messy of a oneshot, though i still hope that
you enjoyed reading!

and oh yeah, thank you a lotttt for reading till the end!!

love you, please take care :)