Never

"How did humans wonder into Neverland, exactly?" I look at the boy in front of me. He resembles his father. "Well, I am also not sure. They must have followed me, but no matter how hard I think, I cannot figure out how they could possibly have done so."

I nod. "Entering Neverland involves flying through the entrance. Humans should find doing so impossible without outside help." Could they have been helped by someone, like Eurig used to do?

"I would not have bothered you if I knew what to do with them myself." I nod. "Yes, I know. You take your job very seriously, and you have done an amazing job."

As part of his job is traveling to the human worlds to collect Wildling children, it is not surprising he was seen by human children. What is surprising, is that they followed him into the sky.

Neverland has a special entrance that can be reached from any world. The second star on the right, if you fly towards it until the sun begins to rise, you will find the entrance. Of course, you should not go to the first star, it leads to Oz. Most people do not know that though.

It is a little used entrance. The second star is used almost every night. Peter will fly them in through the entrance. Once at Neverland, they will often split up to live among previous Wildlings.

Of course, human Wildling children grow old and pass. But those of Fairie have longer lifespans and can help look after the new children. Peter has the job of overseeing all of them.

He has a small council under him who call themselves Lost Boys. They help him to keep up with all of the Neverland inhabitants. It allows him a little break.

Anyhow, this time, when he returned, he found he had three human tails. "Where are they right now?" He sighs. "I left them with the Lost Boys. A sister and two brothers. They seem to have the idea that they can stay."

I nod. "Alright, bring me to them. It is about time I paid a visit to Neverland again." He nods. "Will you be coming with anyone? Or just you?" I pause.

Jackie is busy working, and with Ella, Henry, and the Elves. It has been a while since I last traveled with him. Aurum is still with Hades, they are busy with forming a better work schedule. Peter is helping Cole with his magic control training.

Minou is on vacation, Rune must remain in the main area of Fairie, Tatsuo is receiving training from Merlin, and Ash still needs to remain in Fairie to learn. Out of my siblings, Lisi will be waking up soon, but the others all have work. Flynn is the one who would have the most time, but even he has his hands full with Hansel's training.

I sigh. "Just me." He nods. "I have heard that your family has been much more busy these last several years. You take them out less as well." I nod. "Yes. They all have work of their own to focus on. Plus, they are slowly gaining more friends and possibly family."

He smiles. "It seems nice though. You get to interact with all of them." I look at him. Since Peter never met his mother, and obviously never met his father either, I guess he has been bothered by it. More than I realized.

"You are wanting to go out into the human worlds more?" He looks at me. "Not exactly. I am curious though. About everything. I consider everyone in Neverland as family, but, it is different. I sometimes wish I could be like you, choosing some as my siblings or children. Most of them consider me as their boss, or just as the leader."

I nod. "I understand that. After marrying Eero, I felt like that all the time. Suddenly, I was not just Thorne. But, after Ailill claimed me as his sister, I sort of realized that it was nice. I learned about the further joy of having this thing called family."