Tower

"Felicity Thorne!" I look at her as she stops pacing. "Why have you called me here?" She lowers her head, bowing. "I apologize, but, you were the only one I could think of to call." I sigh and nod. "Then tell me what happened."

She rises to look at me. "You know of my relationship with, him." I nod. "You and Rumpel were once lovers." She nods. "We had a daughter in that time, he called her as Pyrite. Her hair shining like gold."

I close my eyes. Of course he had another kid. "Why did you not tell me right away?" She looks away from me. "I thought I could protect her myself when he left. We have been living in this small village." I nod.

"Then why have you called me?" She sighs. "Well, before her birth, we lived next to another couple. He was in one of his peaceful periods, and he had a magic garden. Anyway, the wife wanted some of his rapunzel. Her husband snuck into the garden to steal some, and was then caught by him. He agreed to allow them to take some, in exchange for their not yet born child."

I sigh. Another child? Why am I not surprised? "They agreed. Not long before their daughter was born, our daughter was born. He was happy, so I thought he might let them off, but he did not. After her birth, he went and took her. Then, he moved us to another village. He called her, Rapunzel, after the food her mother wanted enough to trade for her."

She shakes her head. "Now, he wants them. I am not going to be able to protect them for long, but I am unable to bring Rapunzel to Fairie, for she is a human girl." I close my eyes. "So?" She looks at me. "I need your help, to keep them both hidden from him. You are the only one capable of doing that."

I nod. "You have a place in mind?" She nods. "There is a tower, in the woods. I believe it should be safe." I turn. "Where are they?" She moves past me, into another room. "My little girls." She coos at them as she returns to me.

They are young still, only a few years at most. "You and him have met more recently?" She shrugs. "He was in a good spot for a while. I did not realize who he was until later either. When I did, I thought, maybe he had changed, and become better. We were lovers before, so we settled down again."

She shakes her head. "Then, he changed. But he collects his children, to train them up. Like he would have done with Peter." I nod. "Yes, I suppose he cares for his children well enough. We got Peter before he could, though, thankfully."

I think about his son. Peter Pan, he has been given the task of watching over Neverland, the land for the lost. His mother was born there, though after she ran from Eurig, and found me, she did not live long. Her last wish, was for him to be raised in the safety of her homeland. So, he was raised by the Pixie Fairies there.

Pixie Fairies are the result of Fairies thinking it was a good idea to have children with the Pixies, now, they fear the Pixies instead.

"How is Peter?" I smile at her. "He is doing well. His father is unable to get into Fairie, therefore, he cannot reach Neverland either." She nods. "Oh, that is good." She looks at the golden haired child in her arms. "I hope my daughter can live as peaceful a life as her brother."

I nod. "Right. Come on then." She nods and we leave her house to walk into the woods. Her magic is plant based, so here is where she should feel most comfortable.

Because she uses her magic to clear our path, it does not take long to reach the tower she chose. "It looks a bit run down." She smiles. "I can uses the plants to fix it up, and even to decorate." I nod.

"Right, we should go inside to look around first." She leads me to a door and after a bit of pulling, it opens to allow us entrance. "You should get that fixed." She nods. "I will." We walk up a staircase and come to a room at the top.