Chapter 1

─────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹─────

It was an early Monday, 5:45 am to be exact. Karl woke up, squinting his eyes at the sunlight that poured in from his window through the curtains. He got up and stretched a bit, yawning and walking over to his closet to pick out an outfit to get dressed in.

He put on his favorite purple hoodie with a little blue swirl in the middle with blue sleeves and some black pants on. He put on some purple tennis shoes and styled his messy hair in his bedroom mirror. After he was finished getting ready he grabbed his backpack and put it on, looking at his purple painted nails with a blue swirl on his middle fingers. He was hesitant to take the nail polish off because it looked really pretty but it "wasn't meant for boys" at least that's what grownups would tell him since he was in 6th grade up to now. He just stopped caring and kept painting his nails although people would still bully him.

After that he walked out of his small one bedroom apartment and started to walk to the school, which was only about ten minutes away from where he lived.

At school

Karl walked into the empty hallways of the school building, holding his backpack straps, he looked at the signs and soon arrived at the office room. He opened the door and walked in, seeing the accountant sitting at her desk. "Name?" The blonde asked him, not even looking up from her computer.

"K-Karl Jacobs..I'm new to the school." The brunette said awkwardly. The woman looked up at him, her brown eyes piercing into his. "Oh, you're the new transfer student. Here's your schedule, you'll have your first class on the second floor and first door on the right. It's your homeroom." She said while handing him the paper, taking a glance at his purple painted nails, raising her eyebrow but not saying anything.

Karl nodded his head, mumbling out a small 'thanks' before walking out of the door and looking down at the paper as he was walking. He mumbled out the teacher's names, making sure he pronounces them correctly. He heard footsteps running behind him but he figured the person would go around him but the person ran into him, making him fall forwards with a small shriek.

"Oh! Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." He heard from the voice behind him, he looked up and saw a dirty blonde haired guy with green eyes, a raven haired male running up to them both.

"It's fine.." Karl mumbled while getting up, he refrained from taking the blondes hand because he didn't know him and he thought he would get made fun of by his nails. "Dream! look at you again, knocking someone over." The male scoffed and looked at Karl who was standing there awkwardly. "I've got to go to class now.." Karl said quietly as he quickly walked away from the two males behind him.

"I've never seen him before, you think he's new?" The dirty blonde male said to the raven haired one. "No, hes probably new. Anyway, let's go to class, we're already late!" The raven haired one said to the other while running down the hallway.

─────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹─────

Word count- 550