Chapter 7

☆❯────⦅ 7 ⦆────❮☆

The next morning, Karl woke up a little later than usual. It a little past 8, he really didn't want to go to school today. Not only because of the events thay happened last night, but also because he was embarrassed to face Nick and Alex after what happened.

The brunette sighed and stood up, putting on his signature purple hoodie with the multicolored sleeves and cyan colored blue swirl in the front. He put on some black shorts, ones that were a little past mid-thigh.

(def something not a hetero would wear)

After getting dresses, he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, etc. When he was done with that he headed on to school, bumping into Tommy on the way.

"Oi watch out dickhead!" The blonde said while turning around, "Oh it's just you." He said while walking to the school along side of Karl. He was wearing a white shirt with red around the collar and tips of his sleeves. "So how'd the party go? I tried to get in but I wasn't allowed." He said while rolling his eyes.

"Um...I-I rather not talk about it.." Karl replied with his hands in his pockets, as they arrive to the school. Again, as if it was his first day, eyes were on Karl because of his shorts this time. A few students giggling and whispering as he passes by them. He felt insecure and wanted to go change at that very moment.

After putting his things up in his locker, he headed on to class. He was glad that Alex was in the same class as him in their first one.

"Hey Alex..sorry for making you and Nick help me last night. You guys probably wanted to have fun at the party." He said as he sat down beside the male with the beanie on.

"No! We're sorry for leaving you alone, you did nothing wrong." He said while side hugging the brunette. He smiled as the two started up conversation about -insert something- until the teacher came in.

When class was over, the two got their things together to head to the next class.

⌦After school

When school was out, Karl was heading home until Nick stopped him. "Hey, me and Alex were wondering if we could hang out at your place today." He said, "Of course, if you're comfortable with it."

There really wasn't a reason to say no, Karl thought, he did need to repay them for helping him out last night and basically saving him from trauma. Plus he was comfortable around the two, always.

"Of course! It won't be a problem." Karl replied with a smile and started walking to his house with the two behind him following.

"So do you live alone or?" Alex asked while walking. "Yeah, I live alone. My parents had gotten me the apartment just for school and are paying the bills. When I finish then I'll be moving some place new." Karl said as they approached his apartment complex. He opened the door and walked inside to his apartment.

"Wow this is nice." Nick said while walking in and taking off his shoes, Alex and Karl doing the same. "Yeah, it's really cozy." Alex said while sitting down on the couch. "Well I had a little help with the design but it all turned out great." He said while sitting on the couch between Alex and Nick.

The atmosphere was a little awkward. It was silent and no one was moving. "How about we watch a movie?" Nick said, breaking the silence and getting up to look for a movie.

"A movie would be good." Karl said while sitting back in the couch, "Action? or-" "A scary movie!" Alex interrupted Nick nodding in agreement.

Though Karl didn't like scary movies..he hated them but he didn't want to seem like a was infront of the two so he just nodded.

What could possibly go wrong?

──── 7 ────

Work count - 682

Hey hey! This might seemed rush or something like that but hope you enjoyed!
Hmm...maybe I'll put a bit of ✨spice✨ next chapter 🤔