Chapter 8

ʚ Alright! So the majority of the votes are 5-10 so I'll do a little something like that. Y'all wont have much now since we still have to get to atleast 10 chapters. Oh and I didn't mention this before but this book will be 15 chapters at most so sorry if it's short! ɞ

⌦ Warnings! ⌫
➜Blowjob
➜Choking/gagging
➜And dirty talk/praising
❤︎Nothing too special :))

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

As the movie started, everything went well so far. Nothing too scary and minimum jumpscares, just how Karl liked it. Though when jumpscares did appear, Karl jumped and held onto the closest person, which was both Nick and Alex but he'd do each, depending on how bad he was scared. Nick thought it was cute, well they both did, Alex thought it was hilarious, laughing everytime Karl got scared and held onto one of them.

Once the movie was over, Nick stretched and Alex turned off the TV. "Never knew you were such a scaredy cat Karl." Nick teased while sitting up.

"So what now?" Alex asked. They all shrugged in unison before Nick spoke up, "How about truth or dare?"

"Sure, I'm down to do it!" Alex agreed as he stood up from the couch and sat down on the floor. He didn't know why he did it, he just felt like it.

"Um..yeah. I guess we can. I'm not the best at giving dares or truths though." Karl said with a shrug. "What are the rules?"

"Actually, me and Alex play this game a little differently than most. So if you choose to skip out on a dare then you have to take one piece of clothing off. Sexual truths/dares are allowed-- only if you're comfortable with doing them though! You can decline one without having to do the penalty." Nick explained while looking at Karl who nodded.

The brunette mostly agreed with the rules and definitely didn't care about the sexual stuff since he trusted that Alex and Nick wouldn't do anything to him that Karl didn't want. "Alright. I agree, I'm good with all of these rules."

"Great! I'll go first. So Karl truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Are you a virgin? If not then where was the first time you've had sex?" Alex asked with a smirk on his face.

Karl's face became slightly red 'didn't know we were starting out this extreme..' He thought to himself, of course he wasn't going to back out or quit playing. This was what he agreed to.

"I'm not a virgin, my first time was with my friend and at his house.." He mumbled, quite embarrassed by the fact that this subject was being brought up.

"Oh really? Lucky friend." Alex said, if course he was teasing and the brunette's face turned red as he covered it with his hands and the other two laughed.

"Okay okay, Alex, Truth or Dare?" Nick asked as he gave a sinister smile to him. "Dare of course." Alex replied as he also smiled at Nick.

"I dare you to make out with Karl, of course only if he wants you to." Alex looked at Karl, a questioning look as Karl just sat there awkwardly, "I-I don't mind it.." He mumbled as Alex waisted no time in pulling Karl on his lap to straddle him, putting his hand on the brunette's chin and kissing him.

Karl of course returned the kiss as he put his hand on the back of Alex's head. Nick in the other hand was just watching in enjoyment as he felt himself start to harden in his pants from the sight of his crush and his lover making out right in front of him.

Alex moans into the kiss as he took the opportunity to grind his hips up against Karl's ass which was sitting on his crotch, Karl gasping and moaning out of surprise and returning the grinding as he rolled his hips around. The brunette felt the other start to harden underneath him which made him wonder if the making out is all that would happen that night.