Chapter 3

─────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹─────

Karl stood infront of the 4 and held his hands behind his back, just waiting for one of them to say anything. He could feel them just staring at him, either waiting for Karl to speak up or talking themselves.

"You know, you're really lucky. You know that? You got the most popular boy, Alex, in this school to actually defend for you." The blonde girl said. Karl looked up at her and scrunched his fair up in disgust from her appearance. She was wearing bright blue eye shadow and blue lipstick to match, a little bit of eyeliner and some blush on her cheeks.

Karl stayed silent, hoping that this whole thing would go faster if he didn't say anything. "Hey! you should answer a woman if she speaks to you. Don't act all high and mighty just because you have your nails painted, gay freak." James had said and crossed his arms, the other two men agreeing.

"Well maybe we wouldn't be in this mess if you 4 idiots haven't blocked the door.." Karl mumbled. One of the guys grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled Karl up to his face. "What did you just say!? Don't be a smartass!" The guy growled at him as he curled his fist into a punching position and lifted his arm up.

Karl squeezed his eyes shut tight, getting ready to take the hit but nothing came. Instead he was being pulled away from the guy infront of him. Karl opened his eyes and saw the guy who was getting ready to punch him on the floor with a holding his now bloody nose. He looked up at the raven hair colored male infront of him, noticing the male from earlier.

"Hey Avery, why don't you go be an asshole somewhere else? Why choose the new guy to pick on?" The male that stood infront of Karl asked. "Oh come Nick, you're going to defend for some guy with his nails painted? And I thought you were better than that." James said while crossing his arms.

"Yeah well, you thought wrong. Next time I see any of you messing with this guy, i won't hesitate to beat your asses and you Wendy, I'll get Minx on your whore ass." Nick said, pointing to the blonde as she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Let's go." Nick said as he grabbed Karl's hand gently and walked out of the classroom. Once they were a little ways far away from the room Nick stopped and looked at Karl. "Are you okay? Those jerks didn't get a hit on you, did they?" He asked the brunette and let go of his hand.

Karl shook his head before speaking. "No..you go there just in time." He said quietly. "I'm Nick, i don't think i caught your name?" "My name's Karl." He said while looking up at Nick. "Nice to meet you Karl, where are you heading for next class?" Nick asked. "I'm going to Math and then Lunch." The brunette replied. "Oh, I have science but I have Lunch right after. But my friend Dream should be in your class with his boyfriend George. Dream has dirty blonde hair with green eyes and george has black hair with dark brown eyes, you'll know once you see them." Nick said as he started to walk Karl to his class.

"Boyfriend? I didn't know they- nevermind." Karl said while walking beside Nick. "You didn't know there were gay people here? Yeah, I get it. Most of this school is homophobic..Anyways, we're here." Nick stopped infront of the door. Karl opened the door and smiled at Nick. "Thank you for basically saving me back there, I'll be sure to repay you somehow." Karl said and walked into the classroom, closing the door behind him.

Nick stood there for a moment before turning around and walking away. "God, he's so cute.." He mumbled a bit flustered from the brunettes smile and shoved his hands in his hoodie pockets.

─────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹─────
Word count: 679
Sorry for the late update!