Chapter 5

There he stood, outside of the house with the loud music booming inside. Karl came on his own since he didn't want to trouble Alex and Nick to drive him, he found the house quite easy anyway so it wasn't a problem. He did want to wait for one of the males to get there before he went inside, he didn't go to parties often.

The brunette sighed and turned around, getting ready to bail on the two until he saw them getting out of the car and heading towards him with smiles on their faces, talking to each other.

"Nick! Alex!" Karl shouted while smiling as the two stopped talking to walk over to him. "Hey Karl, did we make you wait too long?" Alex asked as he swinged his arm around Karl's shoulder and guided him inside the house. "Nope! I was only waiting for about 5 minutes." The brunette said as they navigated their way through the crowd and into the kitchen where it was a lot quieter.

Nick got some of the fruit punch that was in a large bowl, it was spiked of course but that still didn't stop him from drinking it. "Want some?" He asked Karl as he held the cup out.

Karl nodded and made himself a cup in one of those red plastic cups that they had, he took a sip and spit it out immediately, "Oh wow, I didn't know there was alcohol in it-" He said, wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

"Oh sorry, you don't drink?" Alex asked while leaning on the counter. "Oh no no I do drink, I was just surprised that's all." Karl said and sat down in a chair.

"Oh- fuck sorry Karl, me and Nick has to go do something really fast, stay here okay?" Alex said and grabbed Nick's wrist, walking away before Karl could respond.

Karl just sat there for a few minutes, he stood up, needing to find the bathroom so he could see what he looked like. He just threw something on and walked out of the house. He walked upstairs and opened some doors, most of them being empty until he finally found the bathroom, there were two guys already in there.

"Oh-- sorry.." Karl mumbled as he was getting ready to walk away but his wrist was grabbed by one of the guy's hand tightly and pulled into the bathroom. "No worries, you're fine, we're just checking ourselves out before we go out." The guy said. "You're Karl right? New kid at school?" The other one asked, Karl nodded nervously as one of them went behind him and closed the door, locking it. "Good thing we found you now, otherwise it'd be a hassle to find you out in the crowded house." The one in front of him said.

At this point, Karl was scared, he want to get out but he was trapped between them.

Alex's POV

Alex had just got back to the kitchen when he saw Karl nowhere to be found, "Fuck, where'd he go?" He turned around to face Nick who had a look of worry on his face. "Oh my god Alex, I think that bitch set him up, your ex." He said as he ran out of the kitchen quickly and looked around the house for Karl.

Once the two got upstairs they heard light screaming from the bathroom and went to open the door but it was locked. Thankfully, Nick had been a football player in his freshman year so he had no problem kicking the door open.

There he was, one of the guys was holding Karl with his hand over the males mouth and the other one had already half undressed him. "What. The. Fuck." Alex's and Nick's protective side took over as they saw the brunette being restrained as Alex grabbed the one that had undressed Karl and pushed him out of the bathroom and into the hallway. Alex started punching the male until his knuckles and the guys face was bloody as for Nick he simply grabbed one of the glass vases and smashed it over the guys head that was holding Karl, he fell down unconscious as Karl ran up and grabbed Nick's sweater tightly, tears still running down his face.

"It's okay Karl, I'm here, it's okay.." Nick said in a soft voice as he took off his sweater and let Karl wear it to comfort him more as he looked iver at Alex who had also beat the guy unconscious with blood on his fists. "Alex, time to go." Nick said as he picked up Karl bridal style and walked out of the back door of the house.

─────⊹⊱✫⊰⊰⊹────

Ahhh sorry this took so long 😭
Next chapter will be short fluff :3

Word count- 802