Chapter 10

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Karl and Tommy both sat down where he originally was as he began to speak. "Since you know now, I might as well tell you the whole story." The brunette said with a sigh as Tommy nodded and listened, eating some of the chips that Karl had brought from home.

"So when I started as a freshman, I was a loner like always and I didn't have many friends, maybe one or two. I sat beside James in math class and we got along well. After a few months of talking and flirting, we finally decided to get together but James didn't want anyone to know that we were dating so we kept quiet, only meeting up in the library or the bathroom or the art room when it was empty." He spoke as he took a bite out of his sandwhich. "Well I wanted to tell people we were together because I'd get mad and honestly jealous as hell when people would flirt with him so we had a talk which turned into an argument. In the middle of all that, his phone rang and I asked who it was, he didn't answer me right away so I took it from him and saw the contact "babe" with a few hearts with it. I lost my shit and screamed at him before breaking up with him. He pushed me to the wall and forcefully kissed me but I punched him and ran away, later on he outed me to the ENTIRE school and even to my family, telling me that it was a mistake to have ever broken up with him." He said.

"Wow, what a dick." Tommy said with a mouthful of chips in which Karl nodded in agreement.

"Since then, I found out he was only using me because he felt bad and he wasn't even gay. Then the school started to bully me so I left for a couple of years and now I'm back. Luckily people don't remember me." He said as he finished up his little story.

"Oh, that's deep man. Sorry you had to go through that, I knew James was a dickhead but he's an even bigger one now that I know what happened between you two. Does Nick and Alex know?" The blonde asked.

"No...I don't plan on telling anyone yet. Plus me and them aren't together so why should they know?" He asked as he looked down at his hands.

"Oh well I don't know if I'm supposed to tell you this or not but I heard from Dream that the two have massive crushes on you and are simping hard." Tommy said while looking at Karl. "And don't try to hide it because I know you like them too. It's kind of obvious." He said.

Karl blushed a bit as he looked over at Tommy. He did also have crushes on both Nick and Alex. And considering what happened when they were all together, he wouldn't deny the fact that they did too. Karl's not the type to make the first move so he would wait for them.

"Well, I gotta go. See ya later." Tommy said as he stood up and wiped the back of his pants off before leaving Karl by himself.

Lunch was about to end so that meant he had one more class period before schools out. He stood up as he stuff his trash in the trashcan and walked back inside the building. His next class was English and surprisingly, he had that class by himself as he walked there only to be the first one in the room.

So I'mma just skip to the end of the day since nothing happened except for reading-

At the end of the day, Karl stood outside the school, waiting for Nick and Alex since they offered to walk him home today. "Hey Karl! Have you been waiting for long?" He heard Nick ask from behind him. The brunettes face light up as he smiled and shook his head, "Nope, I just got here actually." He said.

"Well me, Alex and a couple of other friends are going to the cinema to watch a few movies tonight. Wanna come?" Nick asked as he put an arm around Karl's shoulders. "Sure! It's been so long since I've been to the movies. I can't wait!" Karl said as he smiled and the three of them began walking to Karl's place to take him home. "Alright, I'm riding with George and Minx so Alex will come pick you up." Nick said while looking over at Alex who nodded. "Okay!" The brunette replied.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧
Be ready for the next chapter guys, I plan on making it eventful if you know what I mean ☺️.
And also it'll be sad :) hope you'll enjoy the angst and sin, bye bye!