Epilogue

A cat stumbles through the forest, its torn pelt snagging on fallen branches and thorns.

As it trudges on, its limbs and body slowly start to lengthen and morph in one resembling a little girl's. She seems to be unaware of the thorns cutting through her skin, leaving thin trails of red in their wake.

"You're late."

The girl stops as a hooded figure walks out from the shadows, heels click-clacking even against the soft soil.

"It wasn't easy to get the information and materials you needed, alright?" The girl said with a barely suppressed eye roll, crossing her arms.

"Show some respect to me," Lady Jane snapped, coming to a stop in front of the girl.

"Or what, my lady?"  The girl said with barely unconcealed sarcasm, tilting her head back arrogantly. "We both know you need my ability to wander around the castle unharmed. The sisters rely on me so much, I'm practically a princess myself."

Lady Jane scoffs, but the girl stands on her tiptoes and whispers in her ear, "And we both know what you have to gain from this. Show some respect to me."

Lady Jane snaps her mouth shut and swallows, jaw locked tight. "Of course, Evaline."

Evaline smiles, showing a row of teeth all sharpened to points. "That's more like it. Now, what are we planning to do with our dear evil prince?"

Lady Jane's lips stretch out. "I have this all figured out, Evaline. In less than a month, The Krewdom will be ours, and the citizens will be dutifully bowing to Draco, the new king."

Evaline's eyes turn magenta. "But we all know what the real ruler would be, don't we."

Lady Jane nods. "You, of course. And this will all go according to our plan, but only if I get my reward at the end."

"Yes, yes. I will remember, don't worry." Evaline gives an impatient flick of her wrist. "Now, show me the progress I was promised."

"It's all ready for you, Evaline."

Author's Note:

I guess I'll be doing this, hey guys! Siren here reporting for duty as well as thanking you for following along with this quicksand of a story :)

Books don't usually take as long as they did to complete, and quiet honesty is quite shameful that it's taken so long.

None the less, it's quite fun to see how much writing has improved from chapter 1 all the way to chapter 20.

Thank you, for joining us!

Rainbows book, the final book, will be posted shortly. Please keep up with our community tab for all the news!

And once again, thank you.

For supporting the Krewdom!

Xoxo, Siren & Cady

"The powerful can become powerless, the light can become dark, the optimist can lose all hope, and the guilty can be innocent."