Chapter 8 - A Fools Fall

I let out a hiss in pain as I quickly felt a sharp pain in my foot. The magic I created flew left and smashed into a window, the shards of glass raining down to the ground below.

The maid from earlier, Maple, stomped on my foot again and I let out another grunt in pain. I give her a sharp kick in the gut, and she doubled over in pain.

I return my gaze to my two sisters.

"I don't have to waste my time on you."

I jump up and rush up the staircase. I could hear the screams and yells from my sisters and they quickly followed me. As they reach the top, I slide back down the railing.

Ow.

My headache returns and I almost fall over in pain. A memory of me sliding down the railing with a blue-haired girl emerges, and I struggle to stand.

Why now out of all the times!

I mange to peel myself off the wall I was holding for support just as my sisters make their way down the stairs. I stand, trying to create an image of bravery.

"Draco come on... let's... talk it out!"

I laugh, a cold tone that bounces around the room.

"Yeah, let's just sit around a table and drink some tea while we are at it? Doesn't that sound pleasant."

I walk up to Gold, staring her down. I could feel Rainbow shift uncomfortably beside us. I can hear footsteps rush down the hall and I hear a soft mutter.

"Alec... Kyran!"

I ignore whatever those idiots were talking about and continued to lock eye contact with my sister.

"You know what... I'm going to enjoy killing you the most."

Quick as lightening, I grab her hand and summon a surge of magic, teleporting us. Suddenly, we are on top of a tower. Yep... it would be a painful drop.

Perfect.

The panic in my sisters eyes filled me with delight and excitement. Oh this...

This was gonna be fun.

"Good luck trying to kill me! You won't get the chance!" My sister screams at me, and I chuckle at her pathetic cries.

"You think so?"

"I know so."

"Alright... let's dance."

I lundge at her, a small knife materializing in my hand, filling me with a small surge of power. My knife grazes my sisters cheek, and she tumbles back with a small squeal of pain. I laugh, this was so much fun!

My sister drops down beside a hatch and attempts to escape through it, but I quickly jump onto the hatch and kicked her back, she rolled onto the ground, pulling out a knife from nowhere.

"Oh my, the princess has a knife! I'm so scared." I mock as she slowly stands up.

She springs at me, and I barely managed to block it, surprised at the strength she threw at me. A fire burned in her eyes.