Characters

(This is a list for me so you don't have to read it and can imagine other people. )

Female Lead

Venus Mallory Grey De Luca (V or Vivi) Height: 5'3 Age: 14Her mother was a maid and her father is non existent to her

Her mother was a maid and her father is non existent to her. She had a really bright personality, but she was abused badly. Her step father would hit her and make her do things she didn't want to do. Her mother was nice at first, but got even more bitter by the day. Her wish is to escape and leave from her mother's place, but she doesn't know who her father is. She is good at speaking other languages.
*I know she looks and is older but when I did the age calculations it just didn't make sense making her older so just go with it.*

Venus's Biological Father

Leonardo Raphael De Luca (Leo) Height: 6'3 Age: 30 He fell in love with Venus's mom, who was a maid, and was going to marry her, but Venus's mom ran away

He fell in love with Venus's mom, who was a maid, and was going to marry her, but Venus's mom ran away. He didn't know she was pregnant though. After that he became cold and distant. He would sleep with countless women, but he would never stick to only one. He's funny when he wants to be, but can be very over protective.

Leo's Wife

Isabelle Lauren White De Luca Height: 5'5 Age: 26She seems nice at first glance, but when Leo is gone she's a mean/rude person

She seems nice at first glance, but when Leo is gone she's a mean/rude person. They married because in the mafia families need to unite to be "stronger". At first she didn't want to marry, but when she saw Leo she was head over heals for him. I'm talking crazy psycho girl. She is annoying and whines for any little thing. (I basically just made her character annoying now looking back on this T-T)