Chapter 12

Venus's POV
I froze in my steps and just stood there while Leo was being dragging in, by Alessandro, covered in blood.

"What the hell did he do?!" Gia asked while looking at Leo.

"Apparently your son went head on with our enemy mafias. Seems like he fought with the heads of each while he was drunk. He wiped out about 3 clans with a bit of back up. He's alright. His body is just exhausted," Alessandro said while placing him down on the sofa.

"It's all my fault," Gabriel said.

Alessandro asked while getting closer to Gabriel, "Father what did you do?"

But before he could answer I ran down stairs and they all seemed to be shocked.

"I- i- is he okay?!" I asked in shock.

"Venus lets go upstairs you can't see this," Gia said.

"N- no just please tell me if he's going to be alright? He's covered in blood!" I said while my hands were shaking.

I've already seen one of my parents die. What if I lose another?!

"Hey, hey it's alright Venus he's alright," Alessandro said while putting his hand on my shoulder and bringing me in for a hug. "I'll treat his bruises and cuts. So don't worry he's in good hands," he said with a smile on his face.

I just nodded while my eyes were filled with tears that I was trying to hold back.

Gia gave me a tight hug before leaving with Alessandro to go get the supplies to treat him and Gabriel seemed too shamed to just stand there, so left to the office.

I walked closer to Leo and poked his cheek. His bruised face scrunched up.

His eyes slowly opened as he sat on the sofa. Tears fled my eyes as he lifted his hand and caressed my cheek.

"Hey kid. I'm sorry you have to see me like this-," i cut him off by throwing myself at him and hugging his waist.

"I- I- I thought that I would lose you too," I cried out. He hugged me back tighter.

"I'm sorry Venus. I'm so sorry that you got a father like me," was all he could say as he hugged me tighter. At the time I didn't mind all the blood that was on him. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to lose another parent.

-
-
-

Third person POV
Venus had cried herself to sleep in Leo's bloody arms.

He tried his best not to get blood on her as she curled up agains his body.

He told Alessandro and Gia to back off for a bit. His adrenaline was still coming down and Venus being there really helped calm him down.

He carried Venus back up to her room. He laid her down making sure that the covers were engulfing her. He fixed her hair aside and gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked out shutting the door slowly.

He headed down stairs to where Alessandro was waiting with needles, bandages, and some other stuff to cure his injuries.

"You know I can do this on my own," Leo said trying to get him to leave.

"Shut up and sit down. I might be your younger brother, but you have to remember that you aren't living for yourself anymore. You have a daughter now," Alessandro said while not moving an inch.

"You sound like mom with all of your nagging."

"Yeah and she's going to tell you the same shit."

"Ow f**k! You did that on purpose."

"No I didn't. You're just moving too much."

"I messed up didn't I..."

"Yeah and you better make up for it. After all Venus went through she needs stability. And like I said it would be better for her if she went to therapy so they can help her deal with it if not it can get worse and anxiety can develop."

Alessandro paused before speaking again, "When she saw the state you were in she freaked out and I don't think she realized how bad she was shaking."

"I was planing to enroll her in school, but I just don't trust the kids her age. So I'm going to let her decide. I should work on always giving her multiple options."

"I agree, that does sound like the most sane decision at the moment," Alessandro said while finishing up Leo's stitches.

"I don't mean to be nosy but dad said that this was all his fault? I'm not sure why though."

"Ah he didn't say anything after that right?"

Alessandro nodded no.

"He sent Persephone away while she was pregnant with Venus. He gave her the option of money and she went for it and left," Leo said plainly. His anger for Gabriel, his father, went down after running some steam off, but if Leo and Gabriel weren't family he would have cut Gabriels neck off on the spot.

"Wait?! What?! Why would he even do such a horrendous thing?"

"It was right after he woke up from the coma," Loe said while cracking his neck and stretching.

"That still doesn't excuse his actions," Alessandro said while packing up his medical things.

"I agree. And that's why I left because if I would have stayed I would have probably killed him in front of Venus."

-
-
-

Gabriel was currently in the office trying to to fix the whole situation between the clans that got attacked by his own son.

He managed it well and most of the clans were on their side. The small clans were always trying to get up their butts so Gabriel threatened them and they stayed quiet.

Gia walked in as soon as he hung up the phone.

"So what are you going to do about the whole situation," Gia asked while siting with her legs crossed.

"I'm not sure."

"I just want you to know that you have have two granddaughters and if you don't make this work you will never fix what you have done," she said while getting up and walking out. Gia was still mad at Gabriel for what he did. She needed time to cool off.

-
-
-
Word count: 1,034

Authors note:
I'm trying to update for you guys but mid terms are coming up again and between studying and doing projects I don't have enough time 😭. But I will try updating today again or tomorrow I'm not sure yet! Bye bye Loves~

-Amora

[Edited]