"Captain America"

You made a few calls having Bucky and you arrive at a hanger with jets.

You get passed a few workers, glancing around for Sam.

"He should be here." You then witness him talking to someone upstairs.

"There." Bucky points as Sam without a care in the world is walking down the stairs. He then spots you and Bucky and becomes starstruck.

You raise an eyebrow, ready to lay it out on Sam. Bucky noticed your facial expression.

"Hey." Bucky reminded you.

"Yeah, yeah. Be nice." You sarcastically shot to Bucky.

Sam then meets you downstairs as you are walking toward Sam with anger.

"Shouldn't have given up the shield." You shot to Sam, biting the bottom of your lip.

"Good to see you too, Y/N. Buck." Sam greets and then ignores you, heading toward a jet ready to go.

"This is wrong." You follow Sam, who kept on walking not listening.

"Hey, hey, look, I'm working, all right? So all this outrage is gonna have to wait." Sam shoved you off.

"You didn't know that was gonna happen?" Bucky questioned Sam, eyes in a worry.

"No, of course I didn't know that was gonna happen. You think it didn't break my heart to see them march him out there and call him the new Captain America?" Sam questioned you and Bucky but you shook your head, not believing anything.

"This isn't what Steve wanted." You shake your head to Sam.

"Oh, my God. So, what do you want me to do? Call America and tell 'em I changed my mind? Huh?" Sam chuckled, "Yeah, right. It's a great reunion, Y/N, be well." Sam pats you on the back.

"Yeah, man. You had no right to give up the shield, Sam." Bucky stepped in.

Sam turned hostile and stopped walking toward the jet. "Hey. This is what you're not gonna do. You're not gonna come here in your overextended life and tell me about my rights. It's over, guys. Besides, I have bigger things to deal with now."

"What could be bigger than this?" Your voice tender, full of pity.

Sam takes out his phone and shows a man with a mask on. "This guy. His connections with rebel organizations all over Eastern and Central Europe, and he's strong. Too strong."

"And?" Bucky raises an eyebrow.

"Well, he's been connected to this online group called the Flag Smashers. Now, Redwing traced them to a building somewhere outside of Munich. So that's where I'm going." Sam then turns his back on you and Bucky.

"Well, I don't trust Redwing. Hold on a minute." Bucky stopped Sam by walking in front of him.

"You don't have to trust Redwing, but I'mma go see if he's right. 'Cause I have a feeling they might be a part of the Big Three." Sam explained and you and Bucky turn to each other, confused.

"What Big Three?"

"The Big Three." Sam nods like you should understand.

"What Big Three?" You questioned again.

"Androids, aliens, and wizards." Sam explained.

"That's not a thing." You chuckle.

"That's definitely a thing." Sam corrected.

"No, it's not." Bucky backed you up.

"Every time we fight, we fight one of the three." Sam reminds.