Therapy session

That night, you got a call from Bucky's therapist, Dr. Raynor who made Bucky's bail.

Or so you thought.

You and Sam were patiently waiting for Dr. Raynor as she turned the corner, witnessing how uneasy you were becoming.

"Y/N. I've heard a lot about you. I'm Dr. Raynor. I'm James's therapist." She greets as you two shake hands.

"He talks to her about you?" Sam chuckled and you elbowed him in the stomach.

"So nice to meet you. Thank you for getting him out." You smile thinly.

"That was not me." Dr. Raynor stepped to the left and she revealed John Walker.

"Christina. It's great to see you again." Walker greets her on a first name basis. He was taking photos with fans. You rolled your eyes in annoyance.

You scoffed, "You gotta be kidding me. You know him?" You point to Walker as he was walking up to you two.

"Yeah, we did some field ops back in the day." Christina glanced up at John, admiring him.

"I heard you were working with Bucky, so I thought I'd step in. Bucky's not gonna be following a strict schedule any longer." John informed Dr. Raynor.

"We haven't finished our work. Who authorized this?" Dr. Raynor questioned, confused.

"Um..." John points to himself and laughed. You glare at him suspiciously.

You turn and reveal Bucky being released with two officers standing next to him, leading him out. Bucky leans on the front desk as one officer signs him out. You and Bucky lock eyes. You shoot him a glare. Bucky noticed and rolled his head back.

"He's too valuable of an asset to have tied up. Just do whatever you got to do with him, then send him off to me. Got some unfinished business, him and I. You too, Stark and Wilson. I'll be outside. Wilson, walk with me." Walker demanded Sam. Sam's face turned annoyed as he follows Walker outside.

You shake your head and laugh quietly to yourself. You stood there with your arms crossed, waiting for the paperwork to be finished so you could get the hell out of here.

"James, condition of your release, session now. You too, Y/N." Dr. Raynor demanded.

You chuckle, "That's okay. I'll be out here with..." You pointed behind you.

"That wasn't a request." Dr. Raynor turned to you, raising an eyebrow at you. You clear your throat embarrassedly as you glance over to Bucky, not believing that you were going to be forced to talk your feelings out with Bucky.

Dr. Raynor led you and Bucky to an interrogation room.

You and Bucky were sitting inches apart with Dr. Raynor across from you. She shuffled her papers, "So... Who would like to start?"

"All right, look, Dr. Raynor? I get it, why you want me to talk to Freaky Magoo over here. But I'm 100% fine." You inform Dr. Raynor, arms across your waist.

"It is my job to make sure that you're okay. And so, yeah, this may be slightly unprofessional, but it's the only way that I can see if you're getting over whatever's eating at you." Dr. Raynor shoots you and Bucky a glare.

"This is ridiculous." You scoffed.

"Yeah. I agree." Bucky wined.

"See? Making progress already. So, who wants to go first?" Dr Raynor shot a individual look at you and Bucky. She clicks her tongue, "No volunteers? Wow. How surprising. Okay. We're going to do an exercise. It's something I use with couples when they are trying to figure out what kind of life they wanna build together." You and Bucky in unison glance at each other and roll your eyes. "Are you familiar with the miracle question?"